Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
$173
$157
Hilton.com
$129
$114
HolidayInn.com
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$225
$202
Hilton.com
$89
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$177
$134
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$325
$247
Travelocity
$289
$239
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$615
$458
Travelocity
All reviewsuniversal studiosroom was cleangrab and gowithin walking distancequeen bedone night stayfront desk staffcontinental breakfasttheme parkinternational drivekitchenetteparkspansclerkwalgreenstoiletrieslaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Everyone from the manager across the board very friendly. Courteous & Professional. It is out-of-way, yet it is in the middle of everything. Minutes away from anything you could possibly need. Even a fire station just down the road and walking distance from Universal Studios.

Room Tip: The "king suite" on the third floor in the corner, facing Universal Studios. Spacious, out of the way from the rest of the rooms and it is a corner which gives you the extra window.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank MiznerGeek
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Hi there,

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful and positive things about our hotel and staff. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the location and the size of our room. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Clean. Great location near Universal. All necessary amenities provided. Amazingly helpful and friendly staff. The kitchenette is a real bonus. Reasonable price. All around great place to stay. Highly appreciated.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Overall a great experience. The rooms had full kitchens with dishes and pans provided. The rooms were very large and recently remodeled. AC unit had a temperature gauge not just a dial. Very quiet motel! I stayed a total of 8 nights and loved it. Will definitely go back!

Room Tip: The king bed rooms are worth the minor increase in cost. The rooms are big with lots of open space.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

It is so rewarding to read that you had an overall great experience staying with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room and the kitchen as well as the tranquility of our hotel. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Walking distance from Universal Studio and the room was clean and had a little kitchenette. I got upgraded from a queen to a king, no extra charge. The staff was great. I only spent one night but I am definitely gonna stay there again for the price, location and cleanliness.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

It is so rewarding to read that your stay with us was greater than you thought. Thank you for your positive comments. I am proud of our team for proving you with the best possible service. Thanks for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and we certainly hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our room was clean, the beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly, that's the good part.

I booked thru Expedia, booked a smoking room. Upon check-in, I was told they no longer have smoking rooms. Also was informed that there is no free housekeeping service unless you stay at least 8 nights. In order to get clean towels or toilet paper or toiletries, you have to go to the front desk. I have never stayed in a hotel and not had daily housekeeping.

Our phone didn't work, got it fixed right away.

One of the stove burners was broken and couldn't get it fixed until the next day because maintenance is only on premises until 4pm.

The bathroom door didn't close all the way and was never fixed.

For a family of 4, dishes, cups, etc. for 3 was provided.

All in all, not a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Kathy H
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Kathy - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am very happy to know that you liked your room and our staff treated you in a friendly manner. Still, I am disappointed to hear that we couldn't honor your preference for a smoking room and that you had some maintenance problems in your room. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am working with our entire staff to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ous@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.