The hotel was clean enough, I will have to give them that. Most of the people were friendly. I didn't realize that there was no maid service - you have to exchange your own towels & take out the trash and get toilet tissue. The worst part, was that the beds were like concrete! We left a day early because we couldn't sleep on them another day. The girl checking us out was a jerk about it. If you don't mind 'camping,' it's fine. They also put us in a smoking room & told us there weren't any other ones available, even though we never saw another person on our floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay America - Orlando-Universal Studios features 123 guest rooms with fully equipped kitchens, recliner, free wifi, and a guest laundry. The hotel is within a mile of Universal Studios, and conveniently close to the Orlando Convention Center, Sea World, and Disney parks. An I-Ride trolley stop is located at the entrance to the hotel. Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay
- Extended Stayamerica Orlando