We were staying here for three nights whilst visiting Universal Studios. As others have indicated, the staff are all very friendly, profesional and helpful. Rooms were well equipped with a kitchenette, large fridge, coffee machine including coffee, creamer etc, tv and free wireless. We found the rooms a little dark and dated but for the price, it was very good value. The bathroom was fine and the level of cleanliness was very good. There are vending machines on site and access to another hotel's gym but only 9-5. Location is great as you can walk to Universal in ten to fiftenn minutes and avoid the $15 parking fee. It is also close to some restaurants and a Starbucks so again you can manage without a car to some extent. Maid service is only once a week, after seven days, unless you wnat to pay extra. Noise level was fine except when a group of younger guests came in late, went to their rooms noisily, waking us up,and then slammed the bedroom doors so hard that our room shook!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay America - Orlando-Universal Studios features 123 guest rooms with fully equipped kitchens, recliner, free wifi, and a guest laundry. The hotel is within a mile of Universal Studios, and conveniently close to the Orlando Convention Center, Sea World, and Disney parks. An I-Ride trolley stop is located at the entrance to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay
- Extended Stayamerica Orlando