“Great hotel, great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.

Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Ranked #222 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
“Great hotel, great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

I recently stayed at the extended stay america by universal studios and I was extremely satisfied with every aspect of my trip. Check-in was fast and simple, everybody was very nice, the hotel was clean, and quiet, which was really important to me. I feel like sometimes staying in hotels I have trouble sleeping due to noises outside the room but this place was quiet and I slept great. I got a fantastic price for the room I stayed in also. I will definitely be staying in this hotel in all my future trips to orlando.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank ktag2012
Brian R, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd., responded to this review, April 3, 2013
ktag2012:

I'm so pleased to hear that you were extremely satisfied and by making a check-in a simple one and providing a clean and quiet environment while staying with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Axel Adarve
Universal Orlando Resort Area

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
McFarland, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Manager Ramon and entire staff were awesome. Stayed two weeks while moving to Orlando. Room was spacious and clean, with appliances and free wifi. Location was perfect for shopping and tourist destinations. Will highly recommend to family/friends. Excellant value for the money compared to other hotels in the Orlando area. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DCBMCR
Sydney Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stayed 2 nights mid Jan, spacious clean and quiet. Very good value for money. We walked to the park - very pleasant easy walk. Free Wifi worked very well. Staff courteous and Manager Ramon Lima very kind in sending on my daughters new Van shoes, which she left on the window sill to dry. On our early morning departure we forgot to look behind the blind for the shoes. Rang Ramon and he kindly sent them on to our next destination in Colorado. Thanks Ramon, would stay here again when visiting Universal.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank louise r
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

When I arrived in the late evening the staff member had my room reservation already waiting on me. I was treated with great respect. My two nights were delightful and the staff were delightful as well as the other guests were very pleasant and complimentary of the facilities. I would highly recommend your establishment.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank CraigMcCall1961
CraigMcCall1961:

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a delightful review. I'm thrilled that we exceeded your expatiations. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back at this or any location in the future!

Axel Adarve
Universal Orlando Resort Area
Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Wasn't expecting too much for the money but was pleasantly surprised. Front desk staff friendly and helpful and room was good size and clean. Large fridge and cooking facilities clean and useful. Re booked for our return after a few days in the Keys as it met our requirements perfectly.

Room Tip: Upper floors better than ground.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Robert G
Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had stayed at this hotel for more than 6 months!! I myself cannot believe it that I really stayed there for such a long duration. The studio was excellent with good free wifi which helped to do my office work outside my office hours with no interruptions. Hotel staff is very prompt and courteous to take care of everything related to your accommodation. Thanks to manager Ramo and staff members. A weekly room service, good selection of cable channels, a mini kitchen etc and all you need to stay there is provided there for your stay. Its proximity to universal city walk will never make you feel bored, you can take a 10 min walk to universal city walk). Or you can take an i-ride to orlando premium shopping outlets and international drive eating dining places. I got good weekly rates which helped me continue my stay for such a long duration. I will definitely stay there if I had to ever go around that place.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Abhishek G
Aracatuba, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at the Extended Stay America Orlando Universal Studios for two weeks in December and we had such a GREAT experience that we can't wait to stay there again.
Rooms were absolutely CLEAN and the mini kitchen comes in really handy when you are traveling with kids or you don't want to spend much eating out. Wifi was a little bit slow but that was not a big issue at all. We were not really familiar with the area and the general manager ( along with all the staff ) was always willing to help us out, this surely made a big difference! The only thing I would like to mention is that checkin time should be before 3pm, this would also help a lot.

Room Tip: ( no pool nor restaurant )
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank arinhamelo
OrlandoESH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd., responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear arinhamelo:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your room was absolutely clean and that the kitchen was a great amenity for you. In regards to our wifi, I'm happy to let you know that the whole system will be upgraded this week so it will definitively be faster. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Sincerely, Axel Adarve