“very satisfied customer”

Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd.
Ranked #234 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
orlando
“very satisfied customer”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

ramon and his staff provided fantastic service to my brother and myself. ramon and his staff were also extremely professional and always trying to provide the best service possible which we both appreciate very much. i will recomend my friends and family that this hotel would be the one to stay when ever in the orlando area.Ramon thanks again to you and your staff.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Paul Z

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I checked in June 27, 2012, I have stayed for 5 weeks and I am here to say that I am glad I didn't listen to any negatives reviews. First of all, Ramon is awesome, the staff is awesome and I have been so comfortable here. The hotel is clean, safe and full of the most caring individuals I have met here in Orlando. When I have family come to visit, they will stay here. I almost hate to leave. God bless ESA Universal Studios, Orlando!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank CeeCee2012
Ed S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd., responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you didn't listen to negative reviews. The title of your review says it all " I love ESA" and by the way, we also hate to see you leaving so please come back soon and bring the family. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for two nights while I attended a seminar a few miles away. My kids were not happy to learn that the hotel had no pool. Had to go to next door hotel to go to a pool. Also it did not offer complimentary breakfast and had no ice maker. Nice rooms with full kitchen (if you plan to cook). Staff was friendly. Location was convenient.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank albert123_12
Stuart, Florida
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Be aware this is probably the only hotel in Orlando that does not have a pool. We arrived at check-in time...(2 couples 2 rooms) sent us and all our luggage up...rooms weren't ready...housekeeping was great and finished cleaning a couple other rooms for us. Back down to change keys, back up...key doesn't work, back up...yay we are in! Uh-Oh we oversleep the next morning cause the alarm doesn't work, our friends coffee maker doesn't work. Back down you have to request shampoo, Room cleaned only every 7 days....Ah well you get what you pay for! It was a cheap stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 34657Katie
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that not only your rooms weren't ready when you checked in but that you also encountered issues with your keys, alarm and coffee maker. To prevent this from happening again, my team is taking the time to ensure these items re fully operational when inspecting the rooms. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at aadarve@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Bartow, Florida
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My Studio suite was comfortable during my stay. The staff was pleasant and the rooms were in top shape. Affordability was amazing !

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank keenabeena
Homestead, Florida
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Believe me or Not. My Opinion doesn't change.
No Moldy Bathrooms,
No Hassle,
No Problems.
Great Price, Sufficent Room and Amazing Utilitization.
Thank You all again. See you all soon.

Room Tip: Either way they have Beautiful Selections.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank AmeliaGomez
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you think we are "Better than the Hilton" considering that we are not a five star hotel but we are proud to provide our guest with comfortable, very clean rooms and dedicated customer service. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Very friendly staff. Check in took 2 min and they let me choice where my room would be. Clean and quite room with full size fridge and kitchenette. Great location just down the street from Universal and the trolley stops right out front. I will definitly be staying here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family