We stayed for 4 nights at this hotel. We had a pleasant experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were glad that the room had a full size frige, two stovetops, microwave, small table for two, a saucepan & skillet pan, dishes for 2. (keep in mind u have to buy your own cleaning supplies) There's no daily housekeeping (unless u opt to paid extra for it) but that wasn't a problem for us I always clean up anyhow (I always carry lysol, ajax, febreeze every time we chk in to a hotel). If you need clean towels u just have to take the used ones to the front desk and they'll give u clean ones. This hotel did not have a pool but u could use the one across the street at the Extended Stay Deluxe (closes at 11pm). The parking was free. It's located in a great area right across from Universal Studios. There's a Whole Foods, Walmart, and several restaurants close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay America - Orlando-Universal Studios features 123 guest rooms with fully equipped kitchens, recliner, free wifi, and a guest laundry. The hotel is within a mile of Universal Studios, and conveniently close to the Orlando Convention Center, Sea World, and Disney parks. An I-Ride trolley stop is located at the entrance to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay
- Extended Stayamerica Orlando