“Orlando”

Ranked #54 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Indianapolis, United States
“Orlando”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great place to stay for a day or a week. Clean, friendly, and close to everything. Easy parking, access to vending was non-existent though. Bring your own snacks. This 200 character minimum is a pain in the neck.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Pavla H, Manager at Hampton Inn, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you Brian M! We are happy to have had you at our property for business this past september. If you do not have a corporate rate set up with us fill free to give us a call. We can set you up with a better rate the next time you stay! You are always welcome here. Now for the vending option, We have our "Suite Shop" that is open down in the lobby 24 hours a day for your coinvenience!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I am so grateful for Jeremy at the front desk and Mr.Lee from Lee Transportation. Lee transportation is the company they use to take you to the airport ($50)

I forgot to check the safe prior to checking out and I left my passport inside. Jeremy was super quick to get my passport and send Mr.Lee with them. It was so quick, the ticketing agent at the airport thought we went across the street to pick up the passport. When I told him the passports were at the hotel closest to Universal Studios, he was stunned.

As for the rest of my stay, we were given a king size room and it was HUGE. We recently stayed at the Wilderness Lodge at Disney and the room here was larger. The breakfast was great.
I liked the fact that we were able to walk to Universal Studios within 15 minutes.
It was faster to walk than to wait for a trolley or the bus.

Room Tip: only a 15-20 minute walk to Universal Studios
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mimimoura
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The location is great! The hot breakfast was very tasty and filling! The coffee and the breakfast was perfect, but the supplies in the room for the coffee pot there left a lot to be desired. The pool was nice. The room was clean and efficient with nice linens and TV.

Sylvester, Georgia
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Everything was clean, great service and very convenient to Universal. I would stay here again when returning to Universal theme park. Hotel room had frig, microwave, and wi-fi. Several restaurants close by.

1 Thank trdonnan
Pickering, Canada
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a well priced accommodation close to Universal. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean and accessible, the pool was nice (with towels), and the services are great, including the shuttle to Universal (Disney shuttle also available apparently), and the relative proximity to restaurants and some shopping. A very nice touch worth mentioning - there is a 'guest of the day' program. Upon our arrival, we were greeted as guests of the day, and were treated to complimentary snacks and bottles of water in our room. Our kids felt very special (parents did too!), and the snacks came in handy while we were at the parks.

Orlando, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was a great hotel and just a few minutes from Disney, Universal, Gatorland, and Discovery Cove. Plus, it was only 45 minutes to the Ocean/Beach. I would highly recommend this and can't see why anyone wouldn't choose this over one of the resorts for the price and convenience.

Palm Harbor, Fl
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was at the hotel for a Summit at a different property. I wanted a comfortable clean quite room, that is what I received. All of the staff was friendly and hard working. The bonus was being greeted by Cameron at the front desk, I checked in after a long tiring hot day, Cameron greeted me with a smile and my room key, gave me suggestions for dinner and off I went to my room.

In the morning Cameron also checked me out, I asked him if he was there all night and he said no, he went home and slept and came back in. No complaining, same great smile and courteous manner. This young man has a great future ahead of him!

I will bring my husband back next time we come for pleasure. Great Stay!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business