2,159 results
All reviewsuniversal studiosinternational drivefree shuttlefree breakfastthe breakfast areafront desk staffclean roomshot breakfastfridge and microwaveyogurtwould stay here againa great staybooked this hoteleach morningshuttle servicethe busparks
Reviewed October 26, 2017

I booked through an online service, was a little concerned about distance and quality. I was pleasantly relieved by the wonderful accommodations. I will definitely be staying at Hampton Inn on future trips!

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Nice place to stay, minor problems that didn't detract from that. Clean, spacious room, complimentary breakfast a plus. Close to shopping, attractions (Universal Studios theme park). No Kitchenette, but did have Microwave oven and small (Bar-sized) refrigerator.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2017

We orinally stayed at a comfort inn on cocoa beach but the room felt unfortable and dirty and saw cockroaches. We checked out immediately and call hilton to see about availablilty near the air port. We found hampton and it was awesome. We stayed at parc soleil earlier in the week. The place felt clean and welcoming.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TeamConcord, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear 640carlj,

I truly appreciate you spreading the Hamptonality for other travelers to read! Your feedback is the best performance measure we have, so thank you for taking time to post your review. I am sorry you had such a bad experience at your first hotel, but I am SO HAPPY we could help salvage your trip. With our friendly associates, recently renovated guest rooms, and great location, I hope you were able to relax and enjoy your time with us! I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Orlando for another outstanding experience!

Suzanne Herr

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

I like Hampton. There are some that are better than others, but this is a good one. The staff is very friendly and breakfast if fine. The rooms have queens instead of doubles, which is nice. The hotel was very clean. The hotel is minutes from Universal and only about 15 minutes from Disney. I do not know about their transportation because we had a car. I liked it!!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank DKatz21
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Horrible stay, wouldn’t stay again. Didn’t have my room. Puke on the floor two times and not cleaned up. Tub didn’t drain properly. I would not stay here again or recommend this hotel to anyone. Also the shuttle service has minimal times to drop and pick up.

1  Thank Z3761MNdave
TeamConcord, Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Dear Z3761MNdave, we would like to apologize for the disappointing stay. What you described regarding the cleanliness throughout your stay is not typical of the types of feedback we normally receive. This has been addressed with our housekeeping staff and they are dedicated to paying closer attention to detail. Again so very sorry we did not live up to expectations on this trip. Please come back and see us and we will work hard to earn your trust back. Thank you for being our guest and all the best to you.

Suzanne Herr