Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$139
$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$115
$110
Doubletree.com
$128
$106
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$162
$159
$228
$170
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$134
$488
$380
Priceline
2,144 results
All reviewsuniversal studiosinternational drivefree shuttlefree breakfastthe breakfast areafront desk staffclean roomshot breakfastfridge and microwaveyogurtwould stay here againa great staybooked this hoteleach morningshuttle servicethe busparks
Reviewed July 15, 2009

My wife and I spent the last weekend in June at the Hampton South of Universal. I booked a deal on Travelzoo that cost $69 a night with the third night for a $1. We've been to Orlando 6 times in the last 5 years. We've stayed at discount hotels in the area before and would rate our stay at the Hampton as on par with a decent budget hotel.
Our stay began with us trying to find the Hampton. It is not the easiest location to find, especially coming from the airport as Kirkland goes North, not south. We eventually found our hotel and checked in quickly and smoothly at midnight. The room we were assigned was tiny. The "double bed" looked like a twin at best. The room barely fit this single, "double" bed, a tv, table and bathroom. It was tight.
We called down and were told they had no other rooms available. I informed them that my wife was pregnant and the two of us were not going to be able to both sleep on the bed. I was told I would receive a call back from the Front desk in a minute and I did. A room suddently became available. We moved to a room with two "double beds" and were much happier.
The front desk staff were extremely pleasant. After the check in, we asked for directions several times and they were very helpful. We even called down to ask about movie times at Festival Bay and they checked for us. They offered us a packaged breakfast for those who had an early checkout.
Continental breakfast - if the hotel is busy, get there early. We never took more than juice. Looked decent though.
Back to the room. We were amazed to find that the window in the room had no screen. Yup, and it fully opened. A little on the dangerous side if you have a young child with you. The room was clean, shower was budget hotel and the beds were comfortable, but small.
The pool - its a budget hotel. We stayed away but it was always busy and people seemed to be enjoying themselves.
Again, for the right price...its a decent option.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2009

We got there on this past Friday night and I was quite disappointed. The room smelled very funky, the bed had black spots on it (looked like nicotine from cigarettes), the sheets had some sort of red stains on them, the bathroom looked very clean until.....I showered! The shower had a drainage problem and I noticed there was severe mildew towards the back of the shower. I had read good reviews about the hotel and figured it was really good for the money (I got it for $69 a night)...so I wanted to give it a chance and that's what I got....

Here are the positives: When we called about the shower it was fixed within in a hour, when we called about the sheets they were changed within 5 minutes (literally), the breakfast was pretty decent (though the lines for the waffle machine was soooo long), they had excellent customer service @ the front desk. Everyone was very helpful! They also have complimentary cookies @ 6PM (yum) =) And the bed was mighty comfortable!! Plus, free and close to property parking.

But...I definitely would not stay here again. I'd rather pay more money and make sure I get quality!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nole711
Reviewed July 12, 2009

Stayed at the Hampton Inn for 10 days and could not have been more pleased considering I thought I had booked where I stayed last year at the Hampton Inn Convention Centre. Rooms are very spacious with extremely comfortable beds. Complimentary hot breakfast exceeded expectations. Location is close to shopping, restaurants and Universal. The front desk staff were exceedingly pleasant. Only small complaints would be the bathroom is somewhat small, the sun only reaches the whole pool area in the afternoon so if you want to sun in the morning you are out of luck unless you are the lucky 4 people to get the far corner, and if you are not out of your room by 11 then be prepared for the maid to call (however they are extremely polite in doing so).

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2009

Ants were crawling all over furniture, could not move room as hotel full, They disappeared for a few days but returned, other than that could not fault. Rooms bright and airy, beds really comfy, breakfast 6-10am ideal not always seats if you go down after 8.30 but you can take food out to the pool. free newspaper, fruit juice at reception, cookies after 6 and tea coffee. Do not order pizza from leaflets pushed through door as I was told these could be made in someones garage, I noted no address on leaflets. Ideal location few minutes walk to International drive. I DRIVE trolley bus is ideal we bought a weekly $10 pass stops wet n wild 1 stop, Aquatica, Sea World, Festival mall - beautiful but not as good as Florida Mall. Prime and Premium outlets. Also Universal but 10 minute walk to City Walk. buy at hotel. Hotel has good shuttle service to Universal and Disney. WE used Mears to pick us up at the airport, and take us back, booked online very reliable and good price. Staff were lovely, information and shop only opened morning and evening. 1 free computer with internet access available at reception. ice machines and sweet and drink machines price ok. Garage next door is ideal for snacks ,British papers and all essentials. Great experience just hope I havent brought any ants home.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank fairytaleangels
Reviewed June 21, 2009

Picked here cos we got a good rate and it surpassed my expectations. Knew from their website that they'd a disney shuttle bus but they've also got a universal one too.
Room - grand size, clean and good air condition
Location - about 100m from the international drive/ south kirkman junction. 300m to bus stops and plenty of reasonably priced restaurants in walking distance.
Staff - Every member of staff that we had any dealings with were very friendly. When we checked in the girl on reception couldn't find the booking under my husbands name(we'd booked through a 3rd party website) and instead of getting agro from them she sorted it out in 30 seconds and was polite and friendly.
Breakfasts - I'm an odd eater but I enjoyed the breakfasts. The americans staying at the hotel were really digging in and I tasted my first waffle!
Shuttle buses - The Hampton Inn seems to be the first stop for both the Disney and Universal shuttles. This means you get a seat and dont need to worry about the bus being full!

The cookies at 6pm are yummy too!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple