“Excelente custoXbenefício”

Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr
Ranked #105 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed for 8 nights and it was all perfect! The rooms were very tide and clean. Fresh towels every day. Laundry room on each floor. Excelent breakfast, very tipical american food. My kids loved. All the employees were very helpfull and caring. Asked for extra pillows and there they were! There´s a brasilian on the front desk, Isaac that was super nice. Great location. Close to Universal, International drive, shops an restaurants. Highly recomend!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank FernandaMuniz
Kelly H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank You for taking your time to fill out a post. We are glad to know that we were able to give you a great vacation with clean room, great service, and wonderful amenities. Our team hopes to see you back as soon as possible!

-Isaac Villarim
Guest Service Ambassador

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I always know when I book a Hampton Inn that I will find a clean, fresh room, a delicious breakfast and a helpful, welcoming staff. I was not disappointed. This Hampton Inn is centrally located to everything we wanted to see in the Orlando area.

1  Thank Katherine R
Kelly H, Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Hi! Thank you for the good review. I will make sure I'll let my staff know and were glad that you \enjoy your stay here with us. We hope you'll come visit us soon. take care ;-)

Analyn R.- Front Office Manager

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I Always try to use Hampton Inns when on vaction I love their policy although I never had to use it "If something is not right and your not happy you do not have to pay" I had stayed at this hotel on my last visit to Orlando and For some reason I thought check out time was 12 oclock instead of 11. I called the frount desk to advise of my mistake and they simply extended the time for me

2  Thank Joseph N

Hi! Thank you for the wonderful review. Were very glad that we were able to accomodate you during check out time. Its always a pleasure to keep our guest happy and satisfied with their stay. take care

analyn r- front office manager

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Very good, clean and confort. Adorable. I recomend this hotel. The price is good, the location is near the theme parks and the airport is near too. In my next trip I will looking for this hotel in other city. This hotel is goog for family, cople and when you are alone. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lidia L
Kelly H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

HI and thanks for your review!! We are happy to see you enjoyed your time here and thanks for the recommendations!

Regards

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This Hampton provides consistently excellent service at a reasonable price. Provided breakfast is hot and fresh. Internet has an easy connection that is stable and fast. Great for business travelers or families on a fun-filled Orlando vacation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joyce S

Thank you for your wonerful review! I will be sure to share your comments with our staff as they aim to please! We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Orlando!!
Regards

Reviewed October 21, 2013

First off on arrival and check in the staff were fantastic lovely friendly and chatty.
Rooms good size and very clean, beds amazing huge and had the best nights sleep ive had in years i want those mattresses.
Maid service great fresh towels everyday and they always said good morning.
Breakfast was perfect for us plenty to eat we were always full and happy.
Great car park and good location for the attractions.
Vending machines and clothes washing facilities on every floor.
Pool available but we were to busy but looked really nice.
Only one negative comment sorry but only one lift working which was cumbersome as always busy and we were on 6th flr so a bit tiring trudging up and down stairs, in the two wks we were their wasnt fixed.
I would definitely come back as great stay but shame theres no bar in the hotel.

Room Tip: Wifi doesnt work as well the higher up you are
1  Thank fordyuk
Kelly H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind review! I am glad you had a friendly greeting and departure. Our staff loves to make our guests happy and feel welcome in their home away from home! I am happy to see you enjoyed so many of our wonderful amenities including our On the House Hot breakfast, shuttle service, vending and laundry. My apologies about the lift being down, we replaced one of the elevators recently and it sounds like you were here during that time. Our guest’s safety is our first concern and we wanted to make sure everything was perfect before allowing our guests to use it. We tried to put a positive spin on it and realized at least we were able to be a little healthier over these few days since we used the stairs a little more! :) We hope to see you back again soon!!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I visited your hotel with my boyfriend from 16th June - 30th June 2013 and would just like to say I had a fantastic time! Do not listen to any bad reviews for this hotel as it is nonsense!! It is an excellent place to stay and would definitely return to this hotel in the future.
The staff in Hampton Inn were absolutely terrific and made our stay at this hotel! Always pleasant, smiling, very helpful and had a great relationship with them. Spent time chatting to us and seemed interested in everything we spoke about. Can't remember all of their names, been trying to find them on Facebook to give them a special mention and compliment their service but cant seem to find them! We know one of these helpful staff's name was Isaac but cant remember the others names! They worked on front desk if you can maybe tell me any of their names?

Breakfast at this hotel was lovely and busy in the morning but that's what expected when going to Florida! Guests shouldn't moan about it being so busy at peak times as this is expected with everyone heading out for the parks opening! Having been to Florida before with family it is good to see a hotel offering a HOT breakfast and at such good quality as many hotels in Florida are room only and don't offer breakfast for guests. Could not fault this hotel at all. Great service 24 hours a day, helpful universal orlando rep at desk who can answer any questions and give excellent advice.

Rooms at the Hampton were excellent. Very clean, spacious and constant maid service and I know some were getting renovated at the time, and that Hampton Inn is always updating their services. Room was clean, bed was comfortable! Bathroom was spacious, and plenty of maid service, clean towels etc every day :-):-)

Extremely happy with the shuttle service this hotel provides. Not only is the hotel a great price to stay at in the first place.. it offers free breakfast everyday (Which you don't get everywhere in Florida) which you can even take with you if you are running late and it offers free shuttle service to EVERY park!!! These are fantastic benefits this hotel has to offer, SeaWorld and Universal Shuttle is good but you can walk to Universal from hotel and catch the I-ride Trolley to SeaWorld if you were stuck. However, Walt Disney is a good drive away from international drive and not many hotels offer FREE transport to Disney so Hampton is definitely the place to stay!! You should tip the driver of the Disney bus as he is also very reliable, friendly and always on time.

Good Wifi, Free Shuttle, EXCELLENT staff/service, 2 minutes from international drive and I-RIDE trolley stop, Clean/large rooms, HOT breakfast.. what more could you want? LOVED it and LOVED Hampton Inn!!

Thanks,
Claire

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ca17x

WOW!! We LOVE to read reviews like yours!! I am glad to see you were treated with our southern hospitality and enjoyed our accommodating staff. I will be sure to share your review with all of our team. It’s nice to see that some people understand that when ANY place is busy, there are going to be lines. While we do our best to serve everyone as quick as possible, it’s not easy pleasing everyone!! Please come back and see us again soon!! We love having you here!

Warm Regards,