StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando
$148
$111
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$199
$172
$212
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$394
$313
Hotels.com
1,902 results
All reviewsstay skyinternational drivefree breakfastbasketball courthot breakfastsofa bedsmall kitchenuniversal studiospool and hot tubliving areafull kitchenfamily vacationyogurtfree shuttleshuttle servicebeds were comfortableparks
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I must say that I really enjoyed staying at this hotel...The location was excellent, right in the heart of idrive. There was even a bowling alley across the street. My kids and I really enjoyed out stay there.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Kalacan3
Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our location suited your needs. We appreciate your feedback, and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

My family and I spent a week at this property and loved it. The location is perfect. We were easily able to access everything we needed in the area. Dan at the front desk was great with restaurant reservations and making sure we could get a taxi when needed. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank ml374658

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are so gad that our location was ideal, and that our staff were able to provide you with excellent care. We will be sure to pass your compliment along to the team. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I would give it a 3.5 not a 4.

Used to be a hawthorn suites property.

Rooms are tired and dated. They still have tube TV.

Pool is excellent

Full kitchen and breakfast

Fee shuttle to parks

Good location

Staff very

I would come back here since the location is very central to most attractions.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank dan459us
Mairead N, Guest Relations Manager at StaySky Suites I-Drive Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thanks so much for your comments. We are so glad that you particularly enjoyed our pool area, and fantastic location. We hope that you will consider staying with us again the next time you are visiting this area.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I was looking for somewhere where I would not have to drive very much, I booked the Staysky Suites and loved it, so did the kids. It is a good location in walking distance to the restaurants and attractions on International Drive. The suite was great and the staff could not have been friendlier.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Terry L

Thanks so much for your comments. We are so glad that you and your kids had an excellent stay with us, and that you found our staff so helpful. We all look forward to showing you the same great service on your next visit.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

The location of hotel is excellent. Close to I-drive... Convenient, free shuttle to Universal Studios and WDW. We were given a newly renovated room (all rooms to be renovated by March 2014). Hotel staff friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank McDonaldTraveler

We're so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and that you found our location ideal for your needs. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review, and we look forward to welcoming you back next time.