“Dont waste your money!”

Ramada Orlando Downtown
Ranked #312 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed March 9, 2014

If I would've known the condition of this place I would've never booked the hotel. I knew from the reviews it wasn't the nicest place out there but it turned out to be completely disgusting. In one room there was a large black hair rapped up in one of the towels and I have blonde hair. In another room we reserved the shower wasnt cleaned from the previous customers stay. There was a used bar of soap and shampoo. This place was so bad that we had to go stay somewhere else on our second night. We didn't even bother to ask for our money back for the rest of our reservation.

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Checked in to the hotel, front desk seemed okay looked clean. We got into our room and the first light wouldn't even turn on. Whole room smelt like mold and smoke(non smoking room). Bathroom was absolutely disgusting mold covering the walls of the shower, hair on the walls! Carpets stained and dust on the walls. Asked the front desk to switch rooms and the other room was EXACTLY the same. Got a refund and switched to a much better hotel. DO NOT STAY HERE. I wish I could show attach the pictures I took of how gross it was!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Had to be the worst place I had to stay at. Rust everywhere shower plugged up mini fridge didn't work smelled like mold.
Went to get a new room and was told I had to stay there due to no other rooms and I would get charged if I left.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 3, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is at a great location, although I had wait in line, because the hotel was very busy,This is a great hotel for the booking Price. I was very impressed with the customer service from Camlin
The front deskagent.She is great!!

• Stayed: February 2014
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Ramada Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thank you for your comments and feedback regarding your stay with us. The staff and management takes great pride in the value of in the service and accommodations we provide each and every guest we host. I am truly glad to hear that your stay with us was a true success.

John Cummings

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This hotel should be closed down, it is completely disgusting and dirty!!! I would NEVER EVER stay at this hotel again!! A complete rip-off... no toilet paper, only 1 towel, the bathroom a complete dump!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
CummingsJohn, Director of Sales at Ramada Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and comments regarding your stay with us. I am truly sorry that your stay with us was less that a success. Please feel free to contact me directly to gather more information so I can correct the issues for future guests.

Best Regard,

John Cummings

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I booked a room for a one night stay at this property for the night of 2-19-14. When I arrived at the property I was told that they didnt have the room I had reserved. I then asked if they can place me in a different hotel and they said they couldnt help me. I spent a whole night driving around trying to find a room. All this and its the next day I still havent heard back from the hotel or management. I was told that the manager doesnt have a set time to arrive and that he would call me back. I dont appreciate being put in this predicament. I have called both reservations and customer service and was told they would reply by the 25th of this month. Im totally shocked that a chain this big has no form of structure. Customer service is only 7pm cst to 10cst. I had the worst experience ever here.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for your feedback and comments regarding your experience with us. I am truly sorry that the hotel was overbooked due to unexpected stay-overs and can assure you that we made every effort to accommodate yourself as well as any guest that comes to the hotel. I have spoken with the front desk manager after you contacted me the next morning and your name was on the list that we were walking to another property. I have contacted the manager of the other property and their records show that they held the room for you. All senor management and myself are on call 24 hours a day to assure that issues are addressed in a professional manager. Never the less I am truly sorry that you had such a bad experience

Best Regards,