We just arrived to the hotel. We were suppose to have deluxe room with a portable bed to accommodate my 17 year son in the room. We call the front desk and they had no portable bed available. Their answer was for us to put a "pallet" on the floor. Also, this place stinks, is dirty, and anything that is metal, has rust all over it. My wife and three kids will stay here tonight, but will find another hotel to stay at for the rest of the weekend.
I will never mention this hotel to anyone! I am too embarrassed to even say that I stayed here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Downtown Orlando is centrally located between the downtown Orlando financial district, the Orlando Citrus Bowl and Universal Studios Orlando. The hotel is at the intersection of I-4 and John Young Parkway in Orlando, FL providing quick access to all areas of Orlando, FL. Ramada features Standard Double Bed rooms, Deluxe King Bed rooms. The property is under new ownership and is preparing to undergo a full renovation. AT this time the bar and full service restaurant is closed, but we still serve a hot breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Orlando Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Orlando Resort East Universal Studios
- Ramada Universal Studios
- Ramada Plaza Resort Universal Studios
- Ramada Orlando
- Orlando Ramada