“Excellent customer service with great prices considering the location.”

Ramada Orlando Downtown
Ranked #310 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
“Excellent customer service with great prices considering the location.”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

It came in handy at last minute for my husband and i with great customer service and pricing.Everything that was presented online was expected and exceeded that.We loved it and definately would come back again.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I came to Orlando for my Birthday weekend with my family. I really have to thank Jennifer for giving me information about good restaurants and clubs in the area she was very helpful!! Thank you so much Jennifer!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed February 22, 2013

1st impression was not too bad. Lobby is pretty, older but pretty. Waited near 30 min to check in. When I finally checked in was informed they would not only take my card for incidentals (which I expected) but would put an actual $50 hold on funds. Then was informed I would be charged a $5 resort fee for the amenities the hotel offered...wtf?? But fine it was only $5.Once we get to room....it is sadly outdated with ancient style hotel comforters...old carpet...terrible lighting....and a ceiling fan that didn't work. Of course that was once we could get in room. The maid help us, apparently our room had a messed up door knob that had to be turned upwards not downwards to open. The hotel showed a kids area & theatre on 4th flr but all we found was an area rented to a local church. Maid told us kids area had been closed for well over a year. There also was only 1 working elevator & apparently no service elevator,all staff, maids w/ carts, and housemen w/ big laundry like carts used the 1 elevator & never got out for guests. The day we checked out after the 3rd full elevator arrived at 5th floor (which was top flr) already w/ people we opted to go down one at a time each w/ 1 luggage to finally get down from top floor!! When I checked out I complained about kids area & elevator and got my $5 resort fee refunded. I was told new management just took over to come back in 4-5 month to see a complete difference.They would have to give me a free room AND pay me to stay there again!

Room Tip: my tip - don't stay here!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank D2559

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My stay at the OGH had it's down points: internet outages, no newspaper, carpet a bit too worn out and the hidden gratuity and incidental charge yet it had a it's bright spots namely Taiz Carobna and the rest of the OGH staff. Inspite the obvious pangs of it's transistion in management/ownership, they did their best to make my stay pleasant and comfortable. Yes, it has a way to go to but I felt genuine hospitality and welcomed as their guest. Tiaz & the crew: 5 stars!!!

PS: The comments about bugs and such ARE FALSE and extremely ugly. This place has great potential and totally underserving of such harsh and slanderous critques. Shame on them.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo