“My stay @ this hotel was great”

Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Vineland Rd.
Ranked #237 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed February 3, 2014

The staff was warm & welcoming & very friendly.. The manager Kee was very helpful & friendly making my family feel very welcome. The hotel was clean & my room was excellent.. I would stay here again..

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Sony001
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Vineland Rd., responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you liked the friendly, warm service our staff provided and the level of cleanliness throughout our hotel. The staff and I truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

The room was fine, but our card keys stopped working three times. Shower faucet stopped working THREE times and the "for pay" printer was out of order for over a week. Breakfast was hit or miss, no milk, yogurt occasionally otherwise the cooler was empty. There rarely seemed enough for guests arriving after 8am

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We planned this trip the day before we checked in and made the best choice ever!!! The room was huge... There were 6 of us and we all slept comfortably and even had room for one extra person!!! Guest service was excellent, the room was clean and because we are all smart phone users we really appreciated the free wifi!!! Overall our stay was AWESOME!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank LovelyLa32
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I can't remember how many years it has been that I've stayed here in the spring and at Christmas. However, the prices have doubled for no reason so I will be going elsewhere. The renovations aren't that great. I can stay in another Extended Stay a couple of miles away for $39 per night like I used to here. I really like this place but I will not be back unless they lower their rates.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Ellen H
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Room amazing staff amazing breakfast amazing pool amazing basically everything was amazing! From the moment we entered the building the staff were doing everything they can to make sure that you were as comfortable as possible! The room was great they had been refurbished and it was very welcoming with a little kitchen area complete with everything you need and a table a little sofa that pulled out in to a bed to queen sizes beds and a nice bathroom. The pool was a nice size and looked very relaxing the continental breakfast was lovely everything you could want from yoghurts to toast it was yummy. I didn't want to leave because I enjoyed my self that much defiantly will be going back again :D

Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We spent two nights here and were pleasantly surprised. This hotel is very close to Universal Orlando. Nice room with a flat screen tv and dvd player, nice price, and we were able to cook a nice meal in the room (staff provided extra pot). I would stay again.

Room Tip: We had a corner room with no problems
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NoniG13
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I would compare this hotel to a buffet restaurant. You get the basics and when you need fresh towels & linens you'll have to get them from the front desk yourself. It's clean, although the room had a smell to it-not cigarette smoke perhaps, but maybe a stale cigarette smell(?) The living/bedroom area, bathroom and kitchen were all clean. The staff was polite and helpful. Our 2 oldest kids slept together on the fold out couch and didn't complain that it was uncomfortable. We had a good amount of kitchen space to do light cooking. I liked that we had a full size refrigerator/freezer to use. I wish we would have had a bigger table to eat at-there's a desk like table in the room. There's a clean laundry facility to use and it was a nice surprise that the "to go" breakfast included oatmeal, muffins and yogurt/applesauce. This particular location allows for easy access to the highway, there's a Wendy's right across the street and Universal Studios is across the main street (very close). You can get a pizza delivered to this location from a few different spots and there are several other restaurants and stores in driving distance. For our room with a queen bed and a fold out couch we paid $89 the first night (or two?) and then subsequent nights the price went up to $99. I wish it would have been the lower amount the whole 5 nights. This isn't your Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express but it's adequate for the location & price.

Room Tip: We had a room on the first floor which allowed for easy access to our car for packing and unpacking...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Best Western Plus Universal Inn
#122 of 339 in Orlando
Hampton Inn
Hampton Inn
#55 of 339 in Orlando

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Vineland Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Vineland Rd.

Address: 5610 Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32819-7827 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Ranked #237 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Price Range: $89 - $161 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Vineland Rd. 2.5*
Extended Stay Deluxe - Orlando - Universal Studios features 84 suites with full kitchens, recliner or sofa bed, and free wifi. The hotel is less than a mile from Universal Studios, and conveniently close to Orlando Convention Center, Sea World, and the Disney parks. Amenities include an outdoor pool with barbecue area, fitness center, guest laundry and a complimentary grab n'go breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Vineland Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel Orlando