This is the second time I stay at Extended Stay Hotels. My first experience was fantastic, so I decided to try this chain in Orlando. I was staying here for a convention that was down the street in the Double Tree. I was not disappointed! The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was large enough for everyone in my party. Everything was clean and in good working order. Having a kitchen in the room was a life saver! Buying groceries was cheaper than dining out in the Orlando area. Great value for the money. Great location (right across Universal Studios, you can walk to the park and save on parking.) International drive is really close by too. There was remodeling going on on the third floor when I was there, but I never heard noise and didn't see any construction that hindered my stay. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay Deluxe - Orlando - Universal Studios features 84 suites with full kitchens, recliner or sofa bed, and free wifi. The hotel is less than a mile from Universal Studios, and conveniently close to Orlando Convention Center, Sea World, and the Disney parks. Amenities include an outdoor pool with barbecue area, fitness center, guest laundry and a complimentary grab n'go breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Vineland Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay