Excellent Hotel. Very clean and simple, Close to everything in Orlando. Several shops and restaurants in the area including Ale House (Sports Bar) and the Road House (Steah House). The room I stayed in was a Studio with a little kitchenette. The room was facing the pool directly. Everything looked and was very clean at the hotel. Next time in Orlando I know where to stay and the most important just paid $59 + Tax-Total came up to around $67.00. Good place to stay in Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay Deluxe - Orlando - Universal Studios features 84 suites with full kitchens, recliner or sofa bed, and free wifi. The hotel is less than a mile from Universal Studios, and conveniently close to Orlando Convention Center, Sea World, and the Disney parks. Amenities include an outdoor pool with barbecue area, fitness center, guest laundry and a complimentary grab n'go breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Vineland Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay