The hotel was okay for the money. Tee best thing is that it was located really close to Universal, definitely less than a mile. The bed only came with two pillows and when I requested more, they said they had given away the last pillows. I know that the place was not sold out and that they could have grabbed me a pillow from a neighboring room. Also, when we went to check in we didn't have much time because of a dinner show and it took them a long time to get to the front desk after we and another family rang the bell several times. They weren't rude or anything, just not really with it. Breakfast was pre-wrapped bagels, muffins, yogurt and apple sauce, no fresh water or juice. Hotel is okay, just not updated, old boob tube tvs, old everything, but not bad for a quick stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay Deluxe - Orlando - Universal Studios features 84 suites with full kitchens, recliner or sofa bed, and free wifi. The hotel is less than a mile from Universal Studios, and conveniently close to Orlando Convention Center, Sea World, and the Disney parks. Amenities include an outdoor pool with barbecue area, fitness center, guest laundry and a complimentary grab n'go breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Vineland Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay