This Hotel is priced reasonably fair. It is located close to Universal Studios. There is a Walgreens down the block. This Hotel does not offer a full continental breakfast. What they do offer is bagels, muffins, yogurt, and coffee. No more no less.
The rooms are decent. Rooms have a full size refridgerator, microwave, dishwasher, cups, plates, and dish rags. There is no room service. There is no maid who cleans the rooms. You must bring used towels to front desk to exchange for new ones.
Lastly, the cost for the rooms are cheap compare to ther Hotels. So for just resting your head only, it will do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay Deluxe - Orlando - Universal Studios features 84 suites with full kitchens, recliner or sofa bed, and free wifi. The hotel is less than a mile from Universal Studios, and conveniently close to Orlando Convention Center, Sea World, and the Disney parks. Amenities include an outdoor pool with barbecue area, fitness center, guest laundry and a complimentary grab n'go breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Vineland Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay