“A good place to have a vacation”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #174 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The location is great as its too close to universal studios and there is a trolly station very nearby,the staff is so friendly and the rooms are good furnished.Also I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. I really enjoyed my stay there.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Giovanny G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Mr. Ahmed,
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay over our recently renovated hotel. Also, we would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input about our friendly staff and evething else will helps us with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This property is exceptionally convenient for visiting Universal Studios. The location is just off I-4 at an exit that is not nearly as busy as some of the others nearby with very easy access. The hotel is on a quiet side street and we were able to walk to a nearby Carrabas for dinner. Very quick and easy to get to Universal Studios which is a very short drive, maybe one mile. We had hoped to be able to take their shuttle to Universal (parking is $16 per day at Universa!) but it ran only once per day each direction and left well after the park's opening time, which I felt was a bit odd.

Guest Rooms were clean and well laid out, the halls were quiet at night and breakfast was good with a decent variety. This hotel is an excellent value for the area and we were very pleased with it!

2  Thank sunsetbeachgal

Hello,
We are happy to hear that you were very pleased with our hotel accommodation and cleanliness. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.
Once again, Thanks so much and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

The Quality inn was a great deal and conveniently located near most of the attractions we were visiting in Orlando. The hotel was spotless and the breakfast was decent. It would have been nice if they changed up the hot items some. The wifi was a little spotty was my only real complaint but I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Steve L

Dear Mr. Steve,
It is nice to hearback from you, thanks for the great comments you posted for us on your survey in ragards to our recently renovated hotel. We apreciate your input in regards to the cleanliness and our convenient location. Please keep us in mind for your next trip to Orlando, Florida.
We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I was very pleased with the hotel. Everything was nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. I was there for 2 nights with my husband and 2 kids. The only thing I wish was there were more pick ups to and from the parks. The 2nd day we ended up driving Universal instead. The breakfast was just ok, but all in all we would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Giovanny G, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Hi, I'm glad to hear that you and your family had a pleasant stay over our recently renovated hotel. We want all of our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is clean, in-place. Thanks for sharing your concern about the shuttle schedule, this is a third party company and they normally make changes depending on the season and the closing time of the parks.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

My stay at the quality inn was very interesting at first I had some trouble because I had booked my stay on the wrong dates but as soon as I got there I was assisted with great help. The room was nice but the batteries for the tv remote did not work. My room was opened before I had opened it and then my room keys for me and my friends stopped working.

The breakfast was pretty good there was a bit of a wait for the food especially the waffles since you have to serve them and make them yourself. It only takes about 3 mins but with more than 50 people waiting it can get a bit hectic.

The hotel is pretty good for the price you're paying to stay. If you're on a budget I definitely recommend the quality inn!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Giovanny G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey for our recently renovated hotel. Feedback from our guests is very important to us. I'm glad to hear that everything work out good after the reservation issue.
Again, Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Except for a few things i really enjoyed my stay here. I spent 4 nights with my 2 sons. The location was very good and a easy 2 min walk to Universal Studios. There was some nearby shopping and lots of nearby restaurants. The room was clean and a large size. The staff was always friendly. There is a nice pool (outdoor) with a area to lunge by the pool..
Breakfast was disappointing, Not much hot offerings, No meat (i am vegetarian but my sons would have liked to have that option) and there was a line up for the waffles. There was also never any seating in the dining room. There is only 1 elevator and i often had to wait for it as it was always full to capacity during busy times.
It was very good value for the money.

1  Thank rands23
Giovanny G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

We appreciate that you had choose our location to stayed with your family and the nice feedbacks that you are giving us in regard to your stayed. Thanks for giving us some input about the breakfast, we always like to hear every opinion about our guest. We take them in consideration for any futures development and improvements that we are constantly making.
Once again, Thank you and we hope that you enjoyed you stayed with us, we look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

General Manager, CHA

Quality Inn and Suites
5635 Windhover Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
PH: 407-370-5100 Ext 2000
Fax: 407-370-2026

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this location. The property was very well maintained. The staff were very pleasant, efficient and accommodating. Furnishings were fresh and inviting. This hotel is very convenient to the Universal attractions, if that's your interest. Certainly a keeper!

Room Tip: Rooms on front side of building may be quieter. A very busy roadway is not too far away from the ba...