“Great place to stay with family.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #162 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
East Hanover, New Jersey
“Great place to stay with family.”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel with my husband and 12 year old son. It is conveniently located next to Universal Studios which is what we wanted. Also many dining options, pharmacy all within walking distance. Oh did I mention Starbucks walking distance too? The staff was very friendly. The hotel manager was exceptionally accommodating as was the young man at front desk. Our room was clean and spacious. We enjoyed their ample breakfast selection each morning, especially the waffles!
We have stayed at this hotel several other times and keep coming back as we feel quite comfortable there.

• Stayed January 2014
Giovanny G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
We are happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed staying with us, we do appreciate very much that you took the time to do our survey. Every feedback from our guests is very important to us, you input about our newly renovated rooms and the service, helps us with our improvement and continuing efforts to provide exceptional experience to everyone.
Again, Thank you so much for your business and we look forward seen you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Anytime im out in the Orlando area this is one of my favorite places to stay....love how they attend to you, love love there breakfast buffet which not everyone has....An really also like the fact is close by to everything...

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank wainetineo
We would like to thank you for the nice comments you made about our sevice, the breakfast and the convenient location. Also we apreciate that you took the time to complete our online survey.
As you may noticed our rooms were just renovated and we do our best to help everyone have a great experience and enjoy their stay with us.
Thank you for your loyalty and we look foward serving your lodging needs.
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 14, 2014

From the time you arrive and greeted by Louis Petit, to the lady who takes care of the breakfast buffet everyone tries to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
This is my third stay, we have Company near.
I could stay in a luxury hotel but like this Inn and staff. They make you feel welcome.
Will continue to stay at this hotel.
Its clean and good value.

Room Tip: No complaints, there are many families. But the children were well behaved.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Giovanny G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
On behalf of our entire team, we want to say Thank you so much for the nice comments you made about our hotel staff and our good value. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Also, we do apreciate your loyalty wiht our company, again Thank you for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
Kind regards,
Oakwood, Georgia
Reviewed January 11, 2014

My Family and I have stayed here several times. It's very close to the Universal Parks if you Like Disney they have transportation available. Clean and friendly staff, many restaurants with in walking distance. we will be returning and the end of January and February then again in April.
Rooms have fridge and microwave. Nice pool out back.

Room Tip: All rooms were nice they have a mini suite with an extra TV that is nice.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Giovanny G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 12, 2014

Kind Regards,
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I just returned from a family vacation from this establishment. I had to say I extremely disappointed in the room. When I first went in to the room I was greeted by roaches, as a matter of fact several of them. When I called front desk I was told they were sold out and had no other rooms for me. I told them I wanted my money back and would be relocating to another hotel. They quickly found me another room, wow thought they were full, and we moved. They only reason I did not move to another hotel was because we had just returned from a long day at the parks and it was close to midnight and I did not want to move my family around looking for another hotel. Needless to say we stayed but I did not sleep comfortably at all. In addition, the beds were hard as a rock, their continental breakfast was a joke. Lastly, they only offered a shuttle to the parks once in the morning at 1015 and another returning at 1915 or 715pm. Wow, I would defiantly not stay here again or recommend this place to anyone. Good luck if you decide to stay!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Wesley G
Giovanny G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
We would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Sometime due to a high occupancy, it becomes a little dificult to make rooms changes on our system, but my front desk supervisor took care of your issues right way by doing some research and find a another room for you. As a gesture of good will, you were given a discount on your room because of the inconvenience. In regards to the schedule for the shuttle to the parks, it changes depending on the season and the park hours.
Kind Regards
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Our stay was very good based on you get what you pay, and even a little more. Rooms are fine and spacious, clean carpets and the bed was fine for a good rest. The couch was a little fluffy. The flat TV is fine and bath and sink were clean. The convenience to be near Universal Studios is good. It is about one mile to the park and is pretty accessible if you like to walk. Personnel were friendly and helpful. If you are in Orlando for a couple of days is a good option.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms located in the corner sides, if you are near the elevator, it can be bothersome
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
We want to say Thank you posting this nice review on Tripadvisor. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. Thank you and we look forward serving your lodging needs.
Kind Regards,
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I would not stay here again, the room was really damp and the hallways smelled so terrible I had to cover my nose while walking through them. For the price it is not worth it at all. The only good thing was the computer in the lobby with free internet.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lauren E
Giovanny G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
On behalf of Quality Inn Universal Studios, kindly accept our sincere apologies for not giving you the high standard of hospitality which is the general norm of our hotel. In regards to the room been damp and the smell in the hallway that you mentioned, I would like to let you know that our hotel were under renovation, just recently and have new capet in the rooms and the hallways. I can assure you that our staff works extremely hard to ensure all areas of the hotel are clean and well maintained. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the condition of our hotel.
We reassure you of our co-operation and look forward to a more positive association with you in the future.