Quality Inn & Suites
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$159
$166
$145
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$169
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$129
$123
$110
$92
$169
$200
$136
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$396
$282
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $333/night.

All reviewsuniversal studiosroom was cleanfree breakfastyogurtboiled eggswalking distancegolden corralmake your own waffleshot breakfastthe breakfast areafridge and microwavenice staywould stay here againshuttle busorlando areacleaning staffwindhover
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I am very loyal to Choice Hotels and I will stay at them when I travel. This hotel is not one of their better "Choices". I wish I would have saw these reviews before I booked but it was spur of them moment and just for one night so I survived. I had to wait 10 mins to check in. I was on a lower level floor and I swear it was like a rhino rally above me! The room was below average in my opinion. The location of the hotel is great, cab ride to Universal from the hotel is less then $15 including tip.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Iliketo t
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Two Words....Total Dump!!!! Stayed here in December with my parents, husband and kids for 1 week. This place was sooo disgusting. There where bugs crawling on the bathroom sink, the room doors didn't close properly leaving our belongs unsecured. Maintenance was suppose to repair but to no avail. The carpet was sooo dirty I wouldn't allow for my kids to walk around the room barefoot. Had to dispose of the socks as they wouldn't come clean in the wash. Thank goodness for the air conditioner...even though it was so loud we barley slept, but if it wasn't on the smell for the carpet would have been unbarable.

Yuck!!!

Never again would I stay here nor would I recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank MrsTBDA
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We took 4 rooms for 2 nights for a family trip to visit Universal. This hotel is very close to the park (1 mile) and is a good price for so near. The king rooms are great and other than rust in the tub and my dislike of shower curtains had no problems. The other two rooms were doubles which was difficult for my son and his wife as the beds were so small. Also the hotel did not have a crib available for their baby. My other son have an overflowing toilet and when he called the front desk, they had no maintenance staff there and told him to come get a plunger and deal with it himself.

• Stayed: March 2012
4  Thank Travelgirlslife
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We found a discount coupon through a saver website. The deal here is you print a coupon, bring it with you, walk in and IF they have rooms available, they are supposed to honor the coupon. We had planned to spend one night here, maybe a second too. Upon check in, the male desk person was super friendly, and honored the coupon, and said if we wanted to stay another night, we could get the same price with the coupon.... The hotel, and room were 100% fine. Very clean, secure, well equipped, modern, comfy, no problems. The breakfast was a typical contintental break-y, you would get at most Florida hotels. (all we ever need for breakfast). We went to the front desk planning to book a second night, and the lady working there was most unhelpful, she would not honor coupon, didnt care that the other gentleman already said it was ok, and tried to double the price of the (same) room if we stayed in it. Even more $ if we wanted another room. We left, but ti was not because of the hotel, just the attempted goughing of us (stupid tourists).

Room Tip: check in late, to avoid the unhelpful daytime lady.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank duknud
Reviewed March 15, 2012

We stayed for four nights last week. The pros...clean room, relatively quiet, we could hear the doors close in the adjoining rooms, but other than that, it was relatively quiet. The staff was very friendly, polite, etc. Very, very near Universal Studios. Good restaurants, drug stores, etc. nearby. The price was very fair about $60 a night, AAA AutoClub Rate. The free breakfast was decent, yogurt, cereal, muffins, waffles, orange juice, apple juice, bannanas. Would have liked scrambled eggs, but pretty good regardless.
The beds were ok, comfortable, double beds, not queens, but still comfortable. The pillows were small, but very comfortable. The air conditioner was older, but it worked very well and masked any outside noise.
The cons...comforter had some small red stains on it, but was replaced upon my request. On two seperate days, a couple of the bath towels had pubic hairs on them. A little picky maybe, but I like clean towels.
The shower is a bit small and the curtain slides very easily meaning that the bathroom floor will get quite wet very easily. There was already water damage on the doorframe near the floor.
The bathroom sink/mirror is in the room not inside as a seperate bathroom.
The breakfast area was way, wayyyyyy too small-not a realistic space for a hotel that size. We had to wait for a table the first couple of days. Then we just gave up, went down picked up the food and ate in our room.

All in all a good fall back option for us. We usually stay at a Comfort Inn and Suites-same chain just a step up in quality. But a good backup, relatively clean, friendly staff, quiet rooms, free healthy breakfast, good location. If you can get it for $60- $75, take it.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family