“Fab hotel”

Ranked #105 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Fab hotel”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stayed at this hotel to be nearer to Universal and we are so pleased that we did. Before we went I sent an email asking for a high floor facing I drive and thats exactly what they gave me. We had an amazing view the room was lovely clean and had everything we wanted,fridge,microwave,safe and it did not cost extra (like in other establishments). The staff were nice really helpful especially guy (sorry cant remember his name) who took our bags to the room he was so informative gave us lots of coupons for various eating establishments and also other attractions.The breakfast buffet was gorgeous our server Louis was very good helpful polite a gem for this hotel,the food was always hot and plenty of different options. Only bad thing is you have to book the free bus the day before to take you to the theme parks and you can only do it in the morning and sometimes you just are not sure where you want to go the next day,especially when weather changes so quickly sometimes.Overall we would stay here again.

Room Tip: We faced International Drive great view on a higher floor
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank luvorlandomemphis
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Inn, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
All you have to do is ask, luvorlandomemphis, and we will work hard to accommodate if possible.

Thank you for the fabulous review. We appreciate it very much.

Hope to see you again soon.

Troy Shoemaker
Assistant Director - Central Reservations
Rosen Hotels & Resorts
9939 Universal Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32821
Direct Line: 407-996-1474
tshoemaker@rosenhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (472)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Brasilia, DF
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Good, clean and spacious. This hotel is perfect if you want to go to the universal parks. Across from some giftshops and restaurants, you´ll never run out of things to do there. Reasonable price too. I recommend it!

Room Tip: Try to ask for a room next to the car entrance, next to international drive. I stayed all the way on...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank AlineC83
We love hearing those words…’would recommend’. Thanks, AlineC83.

Please come back and visit our property again in the future. We would love to have you back.

Troy Shoemaker
Direct Line: 407-996-1474
tshoemaker@rosenhotels.com
Conway, South Carolina
Reviewed January 23, 2014

My mom & I had spent the day playing in Orlando and we needed a hotel for the night before heading home. When we were driving along International Drive we saw the hotel sign and it was advertising a great price. I had stayed in the Rosen Plaza a few years ago for a conference and was impressed. I even had the chance to listen to the owner speak at a lunch. I figured I couldn't go wrong choosing a Rosen hotel and I was correct. The Rosen Inn is an older hotel but the rooms are newly renovated. The workout room had nice new equipment and the staff in the lobby was friendly. They don't have a complimentary breakfast but they do have an all you can eat breakfast buffet inside of the hotel for under $6.00. It was a great meal at a great price. I would recommend staying here. The rooms have sliding glass doors (I don't believe ours opened) but they do allow you to hear more noise from the outside then normal - car noise from the street. It didn't bother my sleeping.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank RunningArtist
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Inn, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you so much for remembering and trusting the Rosen name! We are happy we were able to get a room for you at a great price.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I stay here a few yrs back with my husband great we. Where on bottom level no kids with us realy enjoyd our time now wee question does anyone recommend what floor or view i should request i have small kids now and would love your advice

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank Elizabeth l
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Inn, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Guests with or without children enjoy it all. You can request a lower level or higher level floor, poolside view or not. Wherever you feel will give you the most comfort for you and your little ones.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The rate was pretty cheap, about 70 dollars a night. I was a little afraid of what i might find but it turned out just fine. The decor was older and not top notch but it looked clean. The room had microwave and fridge so that was good. No problem with the staff. They let us check in early which I appreciated as I was not feeling well. Parking lot was plenty big. There is a Japanese steakhouse attached Shogun which was very good. They also have a breakfast buffett that was 5.99 and kids free. Is this a top notch fancy hotel? No but it works just fine for us. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank ApoloniaTraveller
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Inn, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
We appreciate you giving us a try! We are designed with families in mind, offering competitive prices so it makes it easier for you to also enjoy the many things to do in Orlando. Please do come back and see us again.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Just returned from a week here with the hotel serving as a base for our annual shopping spree.

Amazingly, although we hadn't stayed at this hotel for about three years, the young lady on reception actually remembered us when we checked in and from that point on, the staff were universally excellent.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't an overly plush hotel but it is more than functional and certainly clean and tidy. If I do have one minor complaint, it was the coffee maker which was awful but the fridge and microwave more than compensated.

In short, I'll certainly be back and you can't say fairer than that!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Dougie_Brimson
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Inn, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thanks much, we're so happy you'll come back to see us! Our staff is great. They love making sure our guests will have a good time.
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here at Rosen Inn near Universal last year for the first time and wanted to explore other hotels this time round so opted for Rosen Inn at Pointe. Same chain just different location. Although I can't really fault the Pointe hotel I just didn't like the atmosphere. The breakfast staff were not very welcoming and didnt communicate with you. We found ourselves taking a trip to RI at Universal to have breakfast. The food was fantastic and the staff Joan, Luis & Margaret were excellent. The french toast was to die for!!! The staff were always very busy but managed to have time for a bit of a natter and always made you feel very welcome. I look forward to returning to RI Universal in the next 12-18 months.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Lovethesunshine2
RosenHotels, Manager at Rosen Inn, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
We sincerely apologize for any areas that did not meet your expectations. It is always are intent to offer great service with a warm smile and care. We hope you will give us another opportunity to make sure your next stay in 12-18 months is a great one here at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando!