Rosen Inn
$148
$111
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$199
$212
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$394
$313
Hotels.com
3,166 results
All reviewsshogun restaurantinternational driveuniversal studiosfree safetrolley stopbreakfast buffetcoffee makerfridge and microwavefree shuttlebudget hotelcleaned every dayrooms were cleanedmin walkgames roomhotel is in a great locationfresh towelsguest services
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Brilliant location within 20 minutes walk of universal studios and right across the road from wet and wild. Complimentary shuttle bus to universal although has to be booked and most days was full. Plenty of restaurants for breakfast/dinner. Rooms very good value for money. We had a blocked toilet and within an hour of reporting this it had been sorted. Cannot fault this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

You are way to kind, DonnaLiverBird82!

We are so thankful that you took time out of your day to update us on your experience.

If you need anything in the future, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks again,

Reviewed November 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I chose to stay at this hotel for a long weekend when we were going to Disney. I had booked a room with a king size bed and what I had thought would have a balcony from what I read on the hotel's website. When we arrived we checked in and when we got up to the room it had two double beds in it. So I then went downstairs and told the women at the front desk, she responded by telling me that the hotel was full for the night and that we were never guaranteed a room with a king bed for our reservation. I then started to express my confusion to her, because I had a confirmation paper in my hand that stated I would have a king bed for the reservation I had booked weeks in advanced. She responded by rolling her eyes and told me there was nothing that could be done. I then ask to speak with the manager she first decided to act like the employee standing right beside her was the manager, and then that employee told me that no manager was available until the next morning. My next question to them was why didn't the sliding glass doors open that lead to the balcony (they looked sealed shut)? She said that they were sealed shut for safety reasons. I had a room on the third floor, so I'm not sure how I'm really in any danger from someone breaking into the third story window. So, the next morning I finally spoke with a manager, his name was Miguel and he was quite helpful!! In the blink of an eye he turned our whole trip around by not only fixing the room issue, but by letting us finish our stay in the presidential suite. But after we got settled into our new room, we soon found wasps flying around! We called down to the desk and Miguel came up in no time to solve the problem. I finally got the truth as to why the sliding glass doors to the balcony are sealed and that is because the hotel has a bit of a wasp problem and they seal the doors so the wasps don't invade the rooms. Miguel quickly fixed the wasps issue and the rest of our stay I had no complaints. I must say, though, that had it not been for Miguel and his timely, on-point behavior and effort, this hotel and trip would have been a true bust.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Smeinen
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

I am so disappointed to hear about your experience, Smeinen.

I have already sent a copy of this review to the Assistant General Manager and General Manager to ensure they look into your experience.

The glass doors are not sealed for the issue that you mentioned, however, they are sealed for our number one priority…guests safety. I’m sorry that this correct answer wasn’t given to you the first time.

If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. I’m here 100% for you or any guest with questions.

Thank you.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We stayed here for two weeks and even though we were hardly in the hotel we still thought it was great. It is very close to several places to eat, shops and also public transport to get up and down International Drive. It was clean, safe and although we didn't use them, the pools looked fantastic too!

Room Tip: There's a highway behind the hotel, to try to pick a room on the other side.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nickt1

We love hearing that, nickt1!

Thank you for staying with us. We hope you hurry back.

Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do for you.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Good location, excellent staff clean and friendly staff. Easy access to everything. The breakfast buffet was very complete to start the morning of a good vacation. Plenty of convenient shops and restaurants around the area. The Shogun restaurant and bar offers good sushi and wine for reasonable prices.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank rzapatapo
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Hi rzapatapo!

Thank you so much for the EXCELLENT review! We appreciate the kind words so much.

Please visit us again soon. Thanks for choosing Rosen Inn!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

stayed here for 16 nights nice clean room nice staff found free local calls handy we asked for a upper floor room with a view of universal so we could see the universal fire works each night this we got
Large flat screen TV in our room. Swimming Pool nice and clean not crowded
I-ride is literally out side the hotel not aware that they had transport to universal would have used it if I did overall very nice trip would definitely use again if the price is right
one gripe I like to sleep with the window open but you cant open any of the windows

Room Tip: upper floor away from elevator and ice machine facing universal so you can see fireworks each night about 7-30-8-00pm
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David L
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Very nice review, David L!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate it so much.

Please come back and visit us again soon.

Let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you!