Rosen Inn
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$189
$137
Agoda.com
$314
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Orbitz.com
$615
$458
Orbitz.com
3,143 results
All reviewsshogun restaurantinternational driveuniversal studiosfree safetrolley stopbreakfast buffetcoffee makerfridge and microwavefree shuttlebudget hotelcleaned every dayrooms were cleanedmin walkgames roomhotel is in a great locationfresh towelsguest services
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have stayed here several times and will stay again. Rooms are clean and staff helpful and courteous.

Location is ideal right on International Drive. I trolley stop number 10 is right in front of the hotel and you can ride up and down I Drive and take in the shops, restaurants and attractions on the I Trolley. At either end of I drive you will find a large outlet mall with brand name stores (Van heusen, Dressbarn. Skechers, Converse, adidas, Perfumaria just to name a few.).

I Trolley will also take you directly to Sea World.

There is also a Linx bus stop just meters from the hotel and we use the number 42 Linx to get to Florida mall where the shopping is pretty good.(JC Penny, Sears, Best Buys etc. A Toys R Us is just across the road from Florida Mall.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank RusselR_13
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We only stayed one night on our way to Miami, but we were very pleased. Very close to Universal. We went to Citywalk for dinner. The hotel was cheap, clean, and updated. There is lots to do on International Dr. Great choice!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank 1234Clemson
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 7 nights. The first night our room was right at the end of the corridor, next to the ice machine and that was all we could hear all night! They did move us the second night but the rooms are still tiny in comparison with the Rosen at Pointe Orlando. In fact that hotel is so much nicer than this one in every way. The hotel pool is tiny for the size of the hotel, it was over crowded every day we went in. There seemed to be more security staff than front desk staff which speaks volumes for itself! The breakfast buffet is reasonable but the bar is over priced, hence that's why it's always empty. We only stayed here as the Rosen at Pointe Orlando was full, but never again! If you have the choice, stay there, it's a 100% better!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I had pre-booked 2 rooms via hotels.com and the front desk would NOT let me check alone as I put the 2nd room under my mom's name although I was paying. The girl, Julia, was cold and robotic and made no attempt to explain the policy. She even had the nerve to say that she couldn't view my reservation as i used a 3rd party. wtf? But then went on to say that i had already been charged, even before i checked in. I had to go get my mom's ID but not my mom. However, when I returned at 4 to get room keys, another girl refused keys without seeing my mom, face to face. I had already checked in that morning! Very inconvenient when you are traveling with kids. Rooms are very clean but like the other review, we were in annex and the neighborhood is very sketchy, perhaps the reason security at front desk was unreasonable and unexplained in a unprofessional manner. Guest services were friendly and helpful. Witnessed several employees randomly on their cellular phones in hotel lobby and grounds. Very small pool. Very noisy in annex facing pool.

Room Tip: Ask for main building as the pool noise is annoying.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dylanalexander
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This Hotel is the perfect location for all the sights and attractions around Orlando and is very affordable and cheap so it's great for the travel budget! The Hotel is no-frills but still has very comfortable beds and a clean and big bathroom. The amenities are good with a nice pool, restaurants, arcade for the kids and good hot buffet breakfast for very cheap.

The staff were helpful and they have a person to help with all your theme park questions and transport options. They also have a free shuttle to select parks which was very helpful but sometimes confusing as they need you to book on the day you are going to the parks so it was a first in first served basis. We were also given different information by different people at times about the transport which made it confusing and unreliable.

The area is fantastic with endless options of restaurants and cafes as well as lots of entertainment around including theme parks, mini-golf, go karts and more. I would recommend taking the Trolley bus that stops outside the Hotel and takes you to down the main road to all the shops and restaurants and some theme parks.

This Hotel is nothing spectacular but a clean and friendly place to stay while visiting Orlando and its theme parks.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple