We stayed in this hotel for 14 nights 18th Feb to 3rd March. Price was really good but unfortunatly i felt you got what you paid for. We were given a room not in the main building but out across the pool in an other building and we felt a bit isolated. Room door was extremley hard to open and the windows were paper thin, meaning lots of noise from the motorway which is just out the back of the hotel. Room was pretty spacious altho no where really for luggage, we were only using one bed so we had the use of the other one for suit cases etc, flat screen tv, microwave, hair dryer and fridge (that some days would just freeze our stuff solid with no way off adjusting temp and other days it would be fine) all in room. Free WIFI is available in all areas of hotel but half the time it doesnt work so dont rely on it. Games room & pool was great with free towels on hand all day. Didnt try the restraunt as there was so much selection around the area, just as easy as going over to the main hotel building. The area seemed a bit out dated and rough, on 2 occasions coming back from dinner we seen police with people in handcuffs on the ground etc so was a little nervous by this. Location for universal and wet&wild is perfect as you can walk to both, only 15 minute drive to Disney and there is free parking provided at this hotel. Washing/Drying machine are in the main building washer takes 25mins and dryer 45 so we only used the washer as there was no where to sit or anything to wait on you clothes and i did not want to leave them unattened as we were based so far away. Reception staff were ok, a little busy either having a chat with what seemed some freinds or busy ranting about the computer system to notice me for a few mins but once they did they were plesent. Half way through our stay we had a late night at one of the parks and decided not to set an alarm the following morning but thanks to maintance we didnt get much of a sleep on as they decided to arrive outside our door on the 4th floor of the outer building with a power washer and a generator and started to wash the foor outside at 9.30am, i rang reception but they said that at this time of the day they prob wont stop, they obviously dont allow for people on holiday. Myself and my partner couldnt even have a conversation in the room it was that loud and the smell of the fumes were terrible. The people who service your room arrive at around 8.30 each morning so we had to be sure to put out the do not disturb sign the night before to avoid someone coming in.
If you are looking for a cheap place to lay your head then this hotel would be ok but i would spend a bit extra next time and go that little bit extra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Rosen Inn, an affordable hotel conveniently located in the heart of world-famous entertainment and shopping in Orlando. Stay with us and experience the resort atmosphere and quality that is the standard of the Rosen Hotel & Resorts family of properties. This Rosen Inn hotel closest to Universal Orlando(R) Resort and near Wet n' Wild(R) Orlando offers more than convenience in location. It also offers comfort, security, and its own set of luxuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosen Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Hotel Orlando
- Rodeway International Inn
- Rodeway Inn Orlando
- Rodeway Inn International Orlando Fl
- Orlando Rodeway Inn