“Amazing food and wait staff”
Review of Morimoto Asia

Morimoto Asia
Reserve a Table
Mon, 2/24
8:00 PM
Ranked #391 of 4,348 Restaurants in Orlando
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Description: Morimoto Asia is our first collaboration with Chef Masaharu Morimoto and the Japanese master chef’s first pan-Asian restaurant. Morimoto Asia will offer an entirely new experience for our guests, led by the creativity of Chef Morimoto, already one of the most inventive forces in Asian cuisine. Our culinary destination includes unique exhibition kitchens that showcase traditions like Peking duck carving and dim sum. Morimoto Asia’s eye-catching, 36-foot tall, two-story layout includes lounges, private dining spaces, and an exhibition glass encased kitchen that allows guests a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the culinary action. The second-level sushi bar and lounge have a separate entrance. Morimoto Asia is located at The Landing at Disney Springs ®, an entertainment-dining-retail district. With an overhaul and re-branding of this portion of Walt Disney World ® Resort, Disney Springs ® will present a fresh and new face to the magical kingdom that is sure to be an extraordinary experience
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sister and I split three different plates. The food was delicious and perfectly prepared. On too of that, the wait staff took the time to reach us how to use chopsticks so that we could enjoy the meal with an air of authenticity!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (2,489)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I ate lunch here recently. We have eaten dinner here in the past and loved it. The food was just as excellent during lunch time but it was much quieter. The drinks were also very tasty.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

So many great choices at Disney Springs (used to be called Downtown Disney), and if you are looking for Asian, this is the place.

Don’t expect much service, but the duck is amazing.
Just be warned, for the kids, the elders, or anyone worried about not freezing, bring a Parka, cause this place is subzero. No one working in the restaurant will even bat an eye if you bring up the issue either.

All in all the food is good, the design is nice, the temperature of the place is terrible, the service is so-so.

On the bright side, the area around the restaurant is very nice too.
It is pricey, but most things in this area are.

1  Thank kevinkevin123
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We picked a non busy day to visit. No spare ribs available. Peking duck was dry. Kids Chicken noodle soup, chicken so hard, after complain, no reaction.
Seems a lot of service people on the floor but everyone seems so busy, you don't see them around most of the time, only when ordering and delivery dish. In between no one around to help with any request.
No sure I would visit again. Food and service both disappointing.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

What an amazing food experience here. The Peking duck was phenomenal. Our waitress was very attentive. My drink was something different for me but I tried it as my server recommended it and she was right it was delicious!!! The Decour here is very lovely the general manager came over to ask how everything was and also met us at the door to say have a wonderful evening. Great experience all around…I Would highly recommend and we are planning to go back

Date of visit: December 2019