“Good portions and quick service”
Review of China Tea

China Tea
Ranked #159 of 4,591 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Family-owned and operated. My girlfriend and I stopped by and dined in; there was classical music playing inside, the waitress is also the lady who takes phone orders and runs the register. She was very friendly, and helpful when we had any questions about the menu. We liked it so much that brought a couple of friends in for dinner the following day.
Krab Rangoons were delicious.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (121)

Reviewed November 25, 2019 via mobile

We ordered fried rice w. chicken and szechuan chicken and beef for take away and it was delicious. We are so sad we were not able to go there for a second time on our orlando trip - next time :) the staff was very friendly as well.

Reviewed November 17, 2019

We found this restaurant online when we visited Orlando. We went for lunch and liked it so much that we went back the next day, again for lunch. Excellent food, fresh ingredients, good service, clean restrooms. The won ton soup and egg rolls are delicious, and the combination platters are a good deal with large portions. Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 17, 2019

Walked over from our VBO in Vista Cay. Turned out to be one of the best Chinese Food meals I have had. ALL food was fresh cooked with fresh ingredients. Not your typical corner Chinese Food Restaurant. There were 3 in our dinner party. We split an Egg Foo Young as an appetizer. Steaming hot and fresh. Followed up with Spring Rolls ,.again fresh not frozen. I asked for a Chop Suey with Shrimp and Chicken (not on menu). AWESOME. all veggies fresh cut and woked. My buddy was stationed in Asia and said it was the best Chinese meal he ever had in the states. I chatted with the gent at the table next to me. He came for the ribs (from Jacksonville). Said they where the best ribs anywhere. I told him "you should try some of mine". A must if you are near Vista Cay.

1  Thank sedorj
Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

Meant to come here last year but never got around to it. This year our hotel is within walking distance so we tried it out and glad we did. The food is cooked fresh to order and everyone enjoyed their choices. Staff are friendly. Portion sizes are generous. We may well be back before we leave for home.