Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$261
$191
$127
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$326
$303
Hotwire.com
6,399 results
All reviewsdisney springstower roomcharacter breakfastclose to downtownlake buena vistathe busmagic kingdomparksfireworkscharactersbellmanconferencetransportationproximityfloridatheme
Reviewed February 3, 2011

stayed at this hotel from the 02.01.2011 for 2 weeks with my husband and teenage daughter and i can honestly say it was the best experience iv ever had, the hotel is only a stone throw away from down town disney and they have a free shuttle to all disney parks. after staying at the sheraton on our last visit i was very dissapointed however this hotel made up for all of that, i would more than reccomend this hotel to any other travellers wether a family or single traveller this hotel is fantastic. also this has a fantastic bar area and restaurant on site so its great to unwinde after a really hectic day in the parks.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank katie0306
Reviewed February 1, 2011

And Carme was terrific with our room! We enjoyed every minute at the hotel :)

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 1, 2011

This is definitely not a 4-star property. It’s important to note that this hotel has “tower” rooms and “courtyard” rooms. The rooms in the pictures are the tower, but the low rate is for the courtyard (it’s in the fine print, but it’s there). I stayed in both types of rooms and can review each. I started in the courtyard. It’s like a roadside motel. Doors open to the outside and there is no apparent security. The doors don’t fit the jambs – they have about a quarter inch gap all the way around, so you can smell cigarette smoke from anyone outside your door and feel outside air blowing in. The walls are thin and it’s easy to hear talking or TV in adjacent rooms. The paint is old, as are the fixtures in the bathroom. This is all fine for a 2-star hotel, but not a 4-star. The worst part was the BUGS! Little red bugs all over the bathroom floor. I called the front desk and asked to move to another room. Instead, they sent housekeeping to spray the floor. Bugs returned a few minutes later. I called to complain again and they moved me to the tower. This is the room in the picture and much better than the courtyard. However, the bugs were in this room too. I think they were in all rooms. I was unable to check out early, since I had pre-paid, and management wasn’t interested in making any concessions, other than moving me to the tower. Location was fine – it’s walking distance from Downtown Disney and easy enough to get around in a rental car. But this is not what I would expect from a 4-star hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank prpeterson52
Reviewed January 28, 2011

The Trip Advisor ratings where misleading when I booked this hotel. I read the reviews here and booked this hotel at higher rate than some other options.
But, This was one of the worst hotels I ever stayed and will never stay here again.
1. Staff was very unfriendly and they did not care
when I pulled in , first thing the vallet guys said was, IF YOU DO NOT NEED VALET PARKING, GO around and PARK in Parking lot , so even for registration I had to walk around
2. the registration was same, very unfriendly.
3. We thought as long as room is good , we do not care but, Room was worst thing.
Entrance is Grand but then, u live very old, dirty rooms.
4. second morning, the shower was cold, we called them but no one showed up. we waited for 10 mins and took shower in cold/luke warm water.
we just stayed 2 nights and could not take it any longer.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Traveller11970
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Clearly, it's changed hands since last Aug. At that time, it was known as the Regal Sun Resort, and we stayed for one night. After a jaunt to Miami, we returned to Orlando and stayed at Loew's Portifino. Honestly, as a value proposition, the Regal Sun was better than Loew's, which was dirtier, and had ruder staff. Now that the Regal Sun is a Wyndham, official Disney Resort, I'd expect it's even better. My son loved the pool with the waterfall!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family