“Hotel is nice and Good”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Hotel is nice and Good”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The hotel was very nice. I was expecting a better view as promised but my view was the roof of the first tier. :(.

Service was good. Our room service with Jag was very nice. She was very kind and nice to the kids. Thanks jag!

Room Tip: Pool is great for adults and kids
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (875)
Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is a fabulous place and close to Disney. We stay here each time we come down. Housekeeping is excellent especially Jag who took very good care of us while staying here. Brining extra towels or whatever it is we need.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I just recently went to Orlando and stayed in this hotel and I was very impressed. The hotel is located just a walk from Downtown Disney and I could see the parks right from my room. Great firework show every night and I watched from the comfort of the room. The staff was always very friendly and helpful with everything. I would like to specifically mention Wislaine. She took care of our room every day and was great. She greeted us everytime we left or came back to our room and was absolutely wonderful. She was very attentive to detail and I greatly appreciate it. Wonderful experience!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank adam a
DeLand, Florida
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I stayed at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista this past week-end, second time in a year.
I went to the Echad 2012 Conference. I loved the food we had for our breakfast and also the
dinner.

The lady that fixed my room was so nice and provided whatever I needed, coffee, towels, etc.
Her sweet smile warmed the room. I hope that when I go there to another Conference, I'll have
her taking care of my room. Her name is Wislaine Verger. I asked for her name as I wanted
to remember it. People like this makes our stay more pleasant.

Room Tip: The view on the top floors are beautiful, especially at night!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Powder Springs, Georgia
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Location, location location and theis hotel has the best location. Love the location ! Staff was outstanding and very friendly. Perfect shuttle services. Rooms had a great view of the fireworks. Located in walking distance to very nice resturants and 2 malls.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
New Jersey, United States
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for my son's 5th birthday. We had a great experience. The reception and service staff were exceptional, especially Luz Rivera and Alicia Bueno who gave us amazing room service. We were a group of three families and they were very accommodating! The hotel also has a neat splash-park pool that the kids really enjoyed. It's also close to downtown Disney but you do need to take a shuttle to the main parks, which can take about 20 minutes. Overall, I give this hotel an excellent rating!!

Room Tip: We stayed at the tower rooms and hear that these rooms are the best.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
NPR
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Stayed here twice and loved it. My girls loved the pool area that has the splash park area. Being so close to downtown disney is great so you can just walk over there to eat, shop etc. And staying high in the tower and seeing the epcot fireworks is great on the nights when you are just ready to rest in your bed. Everyone there was courteous and professional.

Room Tip: If you can, definitely get a tower room that faces epcot. the fireworks and lights from Downtown dis...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family