I surprised my son and granddaughter with a stay at the Poly after our cruise on the Disney Fantasy. This was our first stay at the Poly. We stayed club level and had a great time.The room was spacious and housekeeping did an excellent job everyday. We spent from opening to closing in the parks and did not get to swim or participate in any other of the daily activities. We did eat at Kona and Ohana and as always the food was terrific. The ongoing construction did not bother us at all. We did not hear any construction noise. We are looking forward to our next trip when we can see the results of all of the construction taking place now.
Lots of transportation options to the parks, buses, monorail, and boats. The staff from check-in to when we left were very helpful and pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific at this oasis of tropical palms, lush vegetation, koi ponds and white-sand beaches. Conveniently located on complementary Resort Monorail, enjoy moonlit nights on our torch-lined waterfront to the exotic tastes of our world-class restaurants, discover the signature tropical ambience that's made Disney's Polynesian Village Resort a favorite Disney destination since 1971. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort