The polynesian resort must be 40 years old, and it is shouting its need for remodelation, the decor of the rooms is old. Needs more restaurants and more variety on its food. The restaurant hostess are very old persons and very slow (probably stated with the resort).
The swimminig pool and pool bar are very nice, the beach is clean and well kept, and the service in this areas is very helpful and courteous.
I felt the hotel was overpriced for what it offers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific at this oasis of tropical palms, lush vegetation, koi ponds and white-sand beaches. Conveniently located on complementary Resort Monorail, enjoy moonlit nights on our torch-lined waterfront to the exotic tastes of our world-class restaurants, discover the signature tropical ambience that's made Disney's Polynesian Village Resort a favorite Disney destination since 1971. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort