We stepped off the Magic Express and was greeted by a Cast Member who knew our name and welcomed us home. We were sold from that moment. Our stay was during the Christmas holiday and even though it was busy in the parks we felt relaxed at night strolling through the tiki lit walk ways. The smells and the grounds were clean and inviting.
We stayed on the third floor of the Tokelau longhouse building and really liked its central location. Our individual room was spacious, but not perfect. We had toilet issues, and there was peeling wall paper. That's not a major deal breaker for our family of four.
It's all about the location! Great stay...going back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific at this oasis of tropical palms, lush vegetation, koi ponds and white-sand beaches. Conveniently located on complementary Resort Monorail, enjoy moonlit nights on our torch-lined waterfront to the exotic tastes of our world-class restaurants, discover the signature tropical ambience that's made Disney's Polynesian Village Resort a favorite Disney destination since 1971. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Travelocity so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort