I was here for a conference. This hotel is beyond convenient if you are going to the parks during your stay. POSITIVES: great location with proximity to parks, great pool, monorail stops inside, nice rooms, bus/monorail takes you directly to Downtown Disney and other resorts, great front desk staff.
I found the food to be bland with a limited range of options. I called one night for room service and it was a minimum 45 minute wait. Should you want to go anywhere non Disney-related in Orlando and don't have a car, you can't. In addition to the parks you can only go to Downtown Disney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Retreat to this ultra-modern Resort hotel and discover award-winning dining, white-sand beaches, spectacular views and dazzling pools. Walk to Magic Kingdom park, or catch the Resort Monorail as it breezes through the iconic A-frame Contemporary Tower. Inside, a 90-foot-tall mural by Disney Legend Mary Blair-responsible for the distinct look and feel of the "it's a small world" attraction-celebrates the Grand Canyon and the American Southwest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Contemporary Hotel Orlando
- Disney Contemporary Hotel
- Contemporary Disney Resort
- Disneys Contemporary Resort
- Contemporary Hotel Disney
- Contemporary Resort
- Disney Contemporary Resort
- Disneys Contemporary Hotel