My partner and I stayed at CBR from 15th - 24th Sept. Before booking the holiday I had read many reviews, some good, some bad so were not too sure what to expect. Check-in was quick and efficient, as was transfer to our room. We were allocated a room in Aruba and had a lake view which we had requested on booking. The room was clean and a good size with the most amazing views. I cannot understand anyone complaining about having to walk great distances. The entire location has the most wonderful scenery and we looked forward to the daily walk to Port Royale, every trip enabled us to see something different. Our pool was a delight and we thoroughly enjoyed the chance to cool off after a day at the theme parks. The Disney transport was excellent, the service was speedy and efficient and the staff all very courteous and helpful.
We too had the pleasure of finding little animals made from face clothes in our room each day. I was told by the staff responsible for these delights that we were to feel free to take them home as souveniers - what a wonderful gesture.
We were lucky enough to observe many wild bilds, snapping turtles in the lake and an abundance of bright green tree frogs, following a short tropical storm.
I would recommend this resort to anyone, with or without a family and personally we cannot wait until we have the opportunity to return.
Incidentally, this is not our first trip to Orlando and have previously stopped in various first class hotels in International Drive, but none can compare to the CBR.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise built around 45-acre Barefoot Bay, this Resort hotel brings the Islands to you with swaying palm trees, white-sand beaches and colonial architecture. Six villages-Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba and Jamaica-host colorful Guest rooms, some pirate-themed! "Island-hop" as you explore 200 lushly landscaped acres, or simply enjoy lazy days soaking up the sun in a hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Florida
- Disney Carribean Resort
- Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Carribean Beach
- Disney Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disney Caribbean Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Disney
- Caribbean Beach Resort Orlando