For those that have any fears or worries about the Caribbean Beach Resort let me alleviate your anxiety.
Arriving via Disney Express after an early morning flight, we were dropped off at the front door of the Resort
Customs House to check-in around 10:30A. There were but a few in front of us and we were promptly greeted
by one of the smiling and helpful Resort Cast Members. She confirmed our reservation, names and reviewed our
ticket plans. After taking a credit card for any additional room charges or other park charges, she provided card
keys for me, my wife and our pre-teen/teen children. We were placed in the Trinidad North cluster on ground level
with a water view. From the Customs House we caught a shuttle running to each of the Island clusters (such as Aruba,
Barbados, Martinique, Jamaica, etc.) our room was ready and were able to view our room & make a quick pit stop before
heading out to play. Room 3132 was a large corner room facing the beautifully landscaped waterside villas around the
resort. The room was decorated in lively tropical colors with a Nemo theme. The room had 2 double beds, which were
exceptionally comfortable! We would have slept pretty well no matter the bedding, but these beds allowed us to relax,
sleep and wake refreshed the next morning! We found the room to be tidy, very clean and spacious enough for the four in
our family for five days! The bathroom was divided into a vanity area and toilet/shower room. For more privacy one can
pull a curtain to further divide the main room from the vanity area for more privacy while dressing after shower.
The refrigerator and coffee maker were nice extras as well. For the coffee drinkers (that is if you desire more than food service
coffee) bring some of your favorite ground beans to percolate before breakfast or to enjoy with a carry-home dessert!
From our Island cluster we were but a short walk away from the Old Port Royale Marketplace, which has a large gift shop,
easy access to the pool and food service from grab & go to full table service at Shutter's Restaurant.
I must say, we were completely delighted with our accommodations at the Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise built around 45-acre Barefoot Bay, this Resort hotel brings the Islands to you with swaying palm trees, white-sand beaches and colonial architecture. Six villages-Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba and Jamaica-host colorful Guest rooms, some pirate-themed! "Island-hop" as you explore 200 lushly landscaped acres, or simply enjoy lazy days soaking up the sun in a hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Travelocity so you can book your Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Florida
- Disney Carribean Resort
- Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Carribean Beach
- Disney Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disney Caribbean Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Disney
- Caribbean Beach Resort Orlando