My family stayed at the Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort AGAIN... for 9 days. This was our 3rd stay at this resort over the past 21 years. I am very impressed how for 21 years Disney keeps it New, clean and maintains that Caribbean feeling.
As you walk around the resort you her Caribbean music throughout the resort. Very nice touch.
One of our favorite food courts of all low budget resorts. Good selection and good tasting food. Very nice items at the gift shop... clothes, cups, etc... with pleasant pastel Caribbean colors and design.
You can enjoy a relaxing chair at the pool side or at the food court deck (great for adults who want enjoy an adult beverage). OR... for a quieter atmosphere, relax on many white sand beaches they have throughout the resort.
Soon as you drive into the resort you feel relaxed... as if you are at a resort in the Caribbean.
Great for children. There is an island in the middle of the lake with a big playground for the kids. My daughters now 19 and 21) love the island. They remember it from when they first came at age 2 and 4.
Beds were perfectly comfortable. The rooms are quiet considering it a Disney resort full of children.
Get a room as close to the food court as possible.
There are many Disney Resorts to choose from. I have stayed at all of them several times each (Been there 78 vacations now). Of the moderate to budget resorts, I think this is the best one.
Also close to Downtown Disney for evening fun. This is the resort closest to Downtown Disney.
I run every day for exercise. This resort has a beautiful scenic run/walk trail that circles the resort. WITH the Caribbean music playing. Makes you want to exercise every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise built around 45-acre Barefoot Bay, this Resort hotel brings the Islands to you with swaying palm trees, white-sand beaches and colonial architecture. Six villages-Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba and Jamaica-host colorful Guest rooms, some pirate-themed! "Island-hop" as you explore 200 lushly landscaped acres, or simply enjoy lazy days soaking up the sun in a hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Florida
- Disney Carribean Resort
- Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Carribean Beach
- Disney Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disney Caribbean Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Disney
- Caribbean Beach Resort Orlando