This is the first time I have stayed within the Disney resort when visiting the area and would definitely do it again when planning the visit the Disney parks. The resort rooms are quietly located in 2 storey (ground and first floor) blocks. The Disney transportation busses between the resort areas including olde port royale, where the food court is located are very regular and no wait was any longer that 10 minutes. However the walk in a morning to get breakfast was lovely, passing over the bridge over the lake, not forgetting to look out and spot the turtles!
A variety of fast food option are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I cannot comment on the restaurant as we didn't use it. Transportation busses to the Disney parks and Downtown Disney are fantastic and again no longer wait that 10 minutes despite the signs stating every 20 minutes. Disney are the people moving experts!
We took advantage of the quick service Disney Dining plan which is well worth it and saves a lot of money especially if you can get it for free in the deal with your travel agent. Food to purchase in the parks and resort is expensive even more so with a family to feed, the dining plan gives you more that enough credits per person for the duration of the stay.
The room for us was purely a base, somewhere to wash, change and sleep so was fine. Clean, tidy and well looked after by the resort staff.
Over all a family holiday of a lifetime enjoyed by all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise built around 45-acre Barefoot Bay, this Resort hotel brings the Islands to you with swaying palm trees, white-sand beaches and colonial architecture. Six villages-Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba and Jamaica-host colorful Guest rooms, some pirate-themed! "Island-hop" as you explore 200 lushly landscaped acres, or simply enjoy lazy days soaking up the sun in a hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Florida
- Disney Carribean Resort
- Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Carribean Beach
- Disney Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disney Caribbean Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Disney
- Caribbean Beach Resort Orlando