Okay it's Disney and I have to say they have the best service in town. But it's a setup. Yep, I said it a set up. Because how on earth can you have a hotel room (one bigger than some others I've stayed in) but one that doesn't have a dog-on microwave. So what do parents with babies do? What do you do when you just want a quick snack.
You order room service - the gotcha! Yep, another way to get $ out of you. Other than that issue, the room was clean. The decor nice, the pool wonderful, the transportation convenient. I think next time I'll smuggle in a microwave or stay at one of their units/resorts that have one in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise built around 45-acre Barefoot Bay, this Resort hotel brings the Islands to you with swaying palm trees, white-sand beaches and colonial architecture. Six villages-Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba and Jamaica-host colorful Guest rooms, some pirate-themed! "Island-hop" as you explore 200 lushly landscaped acres, or simply enjoy lazy days soaking up the sun in a hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Florida
- Disney Carribean Resort
- Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Carribean Beach
- Disney Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disney Caribbean Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Disney
- Caribbean Beach Resort Orlando