My husband and I and our 9 month old son stayed here in August. At first we were booked into the All-Star Sports Resort, but upon walking into a clogged up and rather smelly sink and finding out that the pool was being renovated (nice of them NOT to tell us that when we were making the booking) we ran out of there as quickly as possible.
After seeing the shambles of the All Star Resort, and knowing that the Caribbean Beach was only a few hundred dollars more, I was prepared for the worst, but was surprised with the best!
It's a beautiful resort, lovely big rooms, decent food, lovely pools, and fantastic staff. We couldn't have been happier.
Piece of advise though, get the meal package! It's worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical paradise built around 45-acre Barefoot Bay, this Resort hotel brings the Islands to you with swaying palm trees, white-sand beaches and colonial architecture. Six villages-Trinidad North, Trinidad South, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba and Jamaica-host colorful Guest rooms, some pirate-themed! "Island-hop" as you explore 200 lushly landscaped acres, or simply enjoy lazy days soaking up the sun in a hammock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Florida
- Disney Carribean Resort
- Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney Carribean Beach
- Disney Caribbean Beach Hotel
- Disney Caribbean Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort Disney
- Caribbean Beach Resort Orlando