Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$338
$191
$388
$275
BestDay.com
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
$286
$187
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$191
$212
$183
$149
3,812 results
All reviewsdisney springshotel plaza blvdkids eat freethe crossroadsbreakfast buffetclose to downtownrestaurant staffvalet staffthe busmickey wafflesmagic kingdompool viewparking feethe hotel is cleanfree shuttleself parkshuttle service
Reviewed April 3, 2014

All of the staff was very nice and catered to my every need. The hotel was clean and I had fresh coffee supplies in the morning which made me very happy! There were some moments where the elevators were a bit slow but that didn't bother me too much. Overall it was a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: March 2014
GuestServices1805, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Randerson95,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear you say "All of the staff was very nice and catered to my every need."

Reviewed April 3, 2014

The hotel was a perfect fit for our trip to Orlando. We brought a huge group and they were very accommodating and provided great service throughout our visit. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Orlando!

Dear Hannahdix,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay, we are delighted to hear you say "The hotel was a perfect fit for our trip to Orlando."

Reviewed April 3, 2014

This hotel served it's purpose for us quite nicely and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff was very friendly and they were willing to help with anything. I would definitely stay here again. The location was pristine and I loved the hotel itself.

Dear Lkowalski7,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay, we are delighted to hear you say "The staff was very friendly and they were willing to help with anything."

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I can't give this hotel a high enough rating. We've stayed here 4 times now but this was our best experience ever. Seriously the only thing I would change is a warmer pool temp but other than that I wouldn't change a thing. Pablo went over and above to make our family vacation the best it could be. He was such a HUGE HUGE help in our reservation making and really pulled through to make it the best vacation ever. He seriously needs a raise! Thank you Danny for your help in checking us in you were very friendly and helpful. Great location & great rates. Thank you so much for making this a special trip! Becky Coon

Room Tip: Higher floors views for fireworks and a quiet
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Becky C

Dear Betablocker,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay, we are delighted to hear you say that Pablo and Danny assisted in "making this a special trip!" I'll be sure they are both recognized for their superior service.

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

I'm not trying to sound picky or indifferent about it! It's not a bad hotel, great location!!
It just didn't WOW me!! Like the Renaissance sea world did!! We did four night at the holiday inn and four at the Ren.!!
The service was...ok? I asked where the ice machines were and walked around looking for them because I was told they're "right by the elevator on the odds floors" so I looked and looked and final found it...opposite corner from the elevator!!! Know your hotel...desk guy!!

1  Thank joshua m
GuestServices1805, Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear joshua m,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay with us. It is wonderful to hear you say "But over all it was a pleasant experience...the pool was nice! The hotel was very clean! And as a whole the staff was excellent!!"

I am sorry to hear that you were missed informed of the location of the ice machine, I will personally follow up to ensure all front desk agents know the proper location.

Regards,