Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$140
$122
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$197
$137
Agoda.com
$314
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$702
$458
Orbitz.com
3,778 results
All reviewsdisney springshotel plaza blvdkids eat freethe crossroadsbreakfast buffetclose to downtownrestaurant staffvalet staffthe busmickey wafflesmagic kingdompool viewparking feethe hotel is cleanfree shuttleself parkshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This hotel had large rooms and we had the room overlooking the pool but it was the furthest from the lift. The beds and pillows were comfortable. Bathroom was big but shower head was an energy saving so when washing your hair it may take longer than usual. Free Wifi and for last minute shopping a Disney store. There is a restaurant and bar on site. The hotel offers a gym a games room and has a beautiful pool.There is also a counter where you can buy water, drink, yogurt. The hotel offers a shuttle to downtown Disney and the Magic Kingdom. You can walk to downtown Disney but not Magic Kingdom. I feel the best way to get around is to hire a car and we paid a lot of money in cab fares.

Overall this hotel was value for money and staff were always helpful and friendly

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jackiesholiday
GuestServices1805, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay with us. We appreciate the positive feedback and are delighted to hear you had a great stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back real soon.

Director of Sales & Catering

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for one night while on a visit to Orlando for some shopping. Great hotel. Staff were very friendly. Our room was great with a balcony. They have shuttle to ride to downtown Disney or it's less then a 10 minute walk. Pool looked nice, but we didn't use. They have a bar and a restaurant. Would recommend for family or couples.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
GuestServices1805, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear ljohnson520,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at our property. We appreciate your positive feedback. It's a pleasure to hear you thought of us as "Great hotel. Staff were very friendly."

We look forward to welcoming you back real soon!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

This is really good place to stay and thing’s better than time spent with family, but fitting travel into the budget can sometimes be a challenge. Kids stay and eat free* at Holiday Inn , which means family time just got even happier.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Laxman S

Dear Laxman S,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at our property. We appreciate your positive feedback. It’s great to hear we were able to enhance your time with your family, “Kids stay and eat free* at Holiday Inn , which means family time just got even happier.”

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back real soon!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I have stayed in many hotels in Orlando and quite a few in Disney and by comparison this property was a success. The position was perfect, it was lovely to walk to Down Town Disney especially with all the new parking alterations. You could see the queues of cars trying to get in every night. We had a pool/down town view in the tower which was extremely quite and great to watch the fireworks from at night. The room had everything you needed and would expect from a Holiday Inn. The staff were great especially the valet/porters who worked out your name on arrival and remembered you till you left . They were definitely an asset and made the experience even more enjoyable. Front office staff were very accommodating and able to extend our check out as if it was no problem at all. The hotel does not have a lot of communal areas with 24 facilities if you are used to that. The room service menu was a little restricted to what we are used to and there was no 24 coffee shop etc. This wasnt really a problem to us based on what we were doing but if you are arriving back very late etc form parks its something to bare in mind. We did eat a meal one evening and it was very nice. Would recommend this hotel as it ticked every box that we needed on this occasion.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 422

Dear 422,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at our property. We appreciate your positive feedback. As an experience Orlando traveler its wonderful news that you found our hotel “a success”. As Downtown Disney transitions into Disney Springs the traffic parking will be a bit of a challenge so it’s great to hear you found hte “position was perfect, it was lovely to walk to Down Town Disney”.

We look forward to welcoming you back real soon!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

As a priority club member the cost of the room was free as I used my points but even if I had to pay for the room I would still stay here.
Everyone was really nice and seemed to care about you. From check-in to check-out I didn't have any issues. The rooms are basic. Nothing to scream "I Love This Room." about. I had two queen beds overlooking downtown Disney which is what I requested so kudos for that. Only downside was the concrete wall on the patio. I had to hold my kids because they couldn't see. Some of the rooms have an iron fencing barrier instead of concrete. The pool was large and heated although it was a bit dirty. The hot tub was nice. The lounge area was nice as were the servers. There is also a GrabnGo next to it that we used at night to fill our bellies when we got in late from the parks. It had hamburgers, salads, ice cream, fruit, chips, drinks etc. There was a video game room and a work out room. Neither of which I visited. The restaurant was nice however the breakfast was not impressive. It was a buffet, no ordering from a menu. I have stayed in enough HIE hotels to know I can get the same stuff for free except for a mickey waffle or omelet. The price was too much to bear so we only ate there once. They did have a movie projected on the wall in there on Friday night, Puss n Boots I believe. There is a mickey store there as well and did come in handy when we needed some floaties for my kid to swim. All kind of mickey items in there as well. The buses to take you to the parks were great. On time both at the hotel and parks every 30 minutes. Downtown disney is a quick 5-10 min walk. If you go in the other direction maybe 10-15 min walk there is a grocery store we used to stock up on snack foods for the parks. The walk is on a tree lined blvd. It was a very pleasant walk. Overall I was really glad I stayed here and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Book a room in the tower with a view of downtown disney.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear crwchief6,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at our property. We appreciate your positive feedback. It’s a pleasure to hear you found “Overall I was really glad I stayed here and I would stay here again.”

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back real soon!