Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
3,778 results
All reviewsdisney springshotel plaza blvdkids eat freethe crossroadsbreakfast buffetclose to downtownrestaurant staffvalet staffthe busmickey wafflesmagic kingdompool viewparking feethe hotel is cleanfree shuttleself parkshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very nice and clean. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. The pool was heated and felt great. Overall, it was a great stay.

The only negative was the high prices for drinks in the bar. Tip - Stop at the liqiour store on your way to the hotel - it is worth the extra few mintues and there are several stores close by

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank TravelerFamilyOf5
GuestServices1805, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Dear TravelerFamilyOf5,

Thank you so much for your excellent five star review of our hotel!!!

We are so happy that you loved your stay with us and hope you come back to see us real soon!!

Please feel free to contact me directly or any of our Management Staff for any future requests or inquires.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed here from Oct. 15 to Oct. 19, 2012 for our recent trip to Disney World. It was an extremely good value. Our room was very clean, the bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept in, and the pillows were also great. They have four pillows on each bed; two are soft and two are firm, and they have little sash ties on them marking them as such. The room we had was a regular hotel room, but it included a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker so we could have food and coffee in the room if we chose to. The room is not overly large, but it was fine for us since we didn't spend much time in the room but rather we were at the different Disney Parks all day. We just wanted a clean, comfortable place to sleep and this hotel provided that perfectly. Each morning before going to the parks, we had breakfast in the hotel's restaurant. We usually had the omelet bar offerings, and Xiamara was most accomodating to our requests. She made our omelets exactly the way we asked and they were delicious! The omelet bar also included waffles made in the shape of Mickey Mouse, and they were excellent! They had a nice crisp on the outside but they were tender and tasty on the inside. The waitstaff was also most accomodating. On our first morning, our waiter, John, made us feel most welcome, and on subsequent visits he remembered who we were and, even though he didn't have our table, he would stop by to see if there was anything more they could do for us. Transportation to the parks is provided by the hotel so that saved $14.00 at each park by not having to park a car. We had the Park Hopper option on our pass so we went to two different parks each day. Not having to pay parking fees saved quite a bit. The shuttle bus drivers we very friendly and prompt. When they say the bus will be there at a certain time, it is. Only on one occasion was it running a little late, but there was a bus coordinator at the waiting area who advised us of the delay. I would definitely stay at this Holiday Inn again. Clean, comfortable and a great price! Thank you, Holiday Inn, for making our stay with you so pleasant!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank DonnaY1204

Dear emzgram,

Thank you so much for your wonderful five star review of our hotel!!!

It is wonderful to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay. Xiamara and John are great members of our team. We will make sure they are recognized for their efforts in making your stay great!

Having a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker in the room are great for those who want to bring snacks or have a cup of coffee in bed.

We hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed one night at this hotel to take my daughter to Downtown Disney for her birthday. I picked it due to its location which was about 1/2 mile from D.D. Upon check in, my room wasn't ready but I was about 2 hours early so no big deal. We hung around the pool and I checked on the room about every hour until the time came it should have been ready, but it wasn't so I asked about a different room and they accommodated me. They actually gave me a room that was an upgrade from what I booked. They rooms were clean, modern and spacious. They all have nice balconies and the beds are super comfy. The pool was nice and big but wasn't very clean. My daughter noticed dirt and debris floating around. I ventured down to the hotel restaurant/bar to watch a college football game, have a beer and grab a bit - BIG MISTAKE. I ordered chicken wings. Although not the tastiest they were edible until the last few. The last few seemed less and less cooked inside until I bit into one that was really undone. I had eaten a good majority so I didn't waste time arguing the point. One thing I did argue is that at check in they told me kids eat free which I even verified with the bartender/server before she came in from the pool and ordered food. She ordered chicken fingers but later when the bill came they had charged me for them. When I brought it up they said she was suppose to order from a special menu but they provided no such menu when she sat down. They did deduct it after I argued my point. So fast forward 8 hours after I ate and laid down to sleep. That's when the horrible/violent stomach sickness began and chicken wings are all I can contribute it too. Again the hotel was fine, just avoid the restaurant! Also beware, you'll be paying a $10 parking fee but that's standard for all the hotels in that area I came to find out.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Tim B
GuestServices1805, Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2016

Dear Tim,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your comments and your feedback. We hope we get the opportunity to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Very clean and comfy rooms complete w/fridge & microwave. Bus to all the Disney parks right out the door. Cabs on-site if you want to leave Disney Proper. Every single staff member was courteous, friendly and extremely helpful. Each time we returned to the hotel, we were welcomed back. Pool was beautiful. Even the bartender was super friendly. Loved it. Last, but not least, the rates were very affordable. Would definitely return.

Room Tip: Definitely get a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear emzgram,

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel!!!

It means so much that every staff member was not only able to meet but exceed your expectations throughout your stay.

We hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks when we travelled with our family at the beginning of October and it was absolutely superb.

We arrived and were greeted by the very helpful valets and Spencer checked us in and was very courteous and informative. Our room was not ready but Spencer moved us to a diferent room that was on the 6th floor overlooking the pool. You could also see Downtown Disney and the fireworks at night. The room was a great size for the 3 of us and the balcony was great to sit out in when our daughter needed to sleep. There was also a fridge, microwave and coffee machine that were very handy. The rooms were very clean and and the housekeeping were great and attended every day and the beds were very comfortable. The free wifi in the room was a great extra and was really quick

The breakfasts were great value and kids ate for free. The buffet was great and the omelettes and Micky waffles made to order were very tasty. We had a couple of meals in the hotel that were also very good and very reasonable.

The pool was great and open until 11pm which was good when we returned from the parks to cool down. The hot tub was also used frequently to relax.

The location of the hotel was perfect. It was about a 10 minute stroll to Downtown Disney and there were free buses to all the Disney parks that ran every 30 minutes and picked you up at the hotel. Members of our group got a taxi to Universal Studios (Approx $25), Discovery Cove (Approx $20), Outlet Mall (Approx $12).

The choice of places to eat was great as you coud turn left and go to Downtown Disney or turn right and go to other eateries which were a lot cheaper. Miller Alehouse was frequently visited and was about a 15 minute walk.

We are looking to go back next year and would have no hesitation in staying here again. Great hotel with fantastic staff.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank sashleah

Dear sashleah,

Thank you so much for your amazing five star review of our hotel!!!

We are so glad your stay was great from being to end. Spencer is a great asset to our team and we will make sure that he is recognized for his efforts in making your stay amazing.

The breakfast buffet is great and there is something for everyone. The pool is a great place to relax after a long day at the parks.

We look forward to seeing you again next year!!!