Tripadvisor
Orlando
6,677 results
All reviews disney springs island building lazy river pool area character breakfast small balcony epcot fireworks the bus lobby bar magic kingdom shuttle service parks balconies transportation uber theme arcade
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Wonderfull hotel. Had a night to kill in the area so we wanted to be close to disney springs. Easy check in, cleann and comfortable room. Wish we had more time as hotel had wonderfull pool and areas to relax that we would have loved to take advantage of. Only issues I had were the extra 57 for resort fee and self parking.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Rachel_ORLDW, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

rfn1960,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent stay. We are so glad you had a great time including our location just steps from Disney Springs, the pool area, and your room. We will be sure to pass along your comments to our leadership team. We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

the hotel facilities are quite good. However there were some issues that I found frustrating. I had 2 separate reservations. I called the hotel 2 days in advance to link these reservations. They did not. We had to go downstairs to get new keys. No ID. Upstairs to get ID b Downstairs to get new keys. The keys I got did not allow me access to get out of the parking area. The next frustration is the parking kiosk. No lights to allow you to see where to touch your key to the reader. Little things that spoil the hotel experiance

Date of stay: January 2020
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear Morton905

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. Please accept my apology for the service challenges you encountered with your reservation and room keys. I have shared your feedback with our front office leadership so they may address and correct issues moving forward. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service is extremely important to me, and I hope we have an opportunity to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you to Orlando.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

The entire hotel is really nice, excellent located and the rooms are in good shape. As most of the Hilton Hotels the outside is much nicer than the inside. The pool side is fantastic, also the bar next to it. They have one of these pools where are you really able to swim longer distances, and all the other folks who want to play can stay in another one. Also the gym is excellent equipped and there is space enough for everything. All the food I had last week taste not good. Bread, fruits, even yoghurt tastes rather old or not fresh. But as they have a Starbucks in ground floor you can survive somehow. So, enjoy your stay but look for food outside.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear MarcAhrens

Thank you for your review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations, our awesome Float Lagoon pool, our workout facilities and our great location just steps from Disney Springs. I am sorry to learn that you were disappointed with our food & beverage. Your comments are most appreciated and will be shared with our F&B leadership team. I appreciate your feedback and hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again one day.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

We just had a quick getaway to Disney Springs and my wife chose this property for its pool area, so I'm not going to be able to say anything about its dining, which we didn't sample.

The hotel is light, bright and inviting, with a 24-hour convenience store including breakfast sandwiches (although we chose room service, which was timely and very good) as well as lunch and snack items, including Starbucks.

The pool area includes a lazy river and large pool bar, ample chaise for adults and a large green for cornhole and Connect 4. The entire area is lushly landscaped, and access is via a foot-bridge, which adds to the sense of separating from the hubbub.

Our room included a DVD player and a free DVD rental from a kiosk, as well as a small balcony with a good view of the nightly fireworks. The desk chair was a Herman Miller Aeron, but sadly it had a cigarette hole in the seat-back (the rooms are nonsmoking). The beds were great. There were few functional problems, however the switch plate on the floor lamp also had a power outlet and USB, and wouldn't stay in place. The clock was correct as to the minute but way off with respect to the hour, and only the alarm time could be set, meaning that in order to use it to wake up one would have to calculate. The bathroom mirror had some de-silvering around the frame.

The gym shined, with numerous treadmills, stationary bikes and ellipticals. I am very used to hotel equipment not being quite right, and doubly wary when getting the only open elliptical, however the machine (by LifeFitness) performed flawlessly.

My self-parking location required a long trek, much of which was through the convention facilities, which are large and inviting, including a FedEx office.

There was very little deferred maintenance visible in common areas, perhaps a little rust around a ceiling plate for a smoke detector by an elevator or a high traffic carpet by the first floor tower elevators that employees running a brush machine on were never going to be able to revive, but it detracted very little. What could be heard and felt was the elevators, which were fast and plentiful enough, but had a bit of the squeaking, bobbing and swaying one associates with the need for maintenance.

Nothing I observed on the property at any point sunk to the level of a safety hazard, or even an inconvenience, which is a rarity.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Rachel_ORLDW, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

flacorps,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a detailed review of your recent stay. We are so glad you had a great time including our pool area, facilities, and our amenities. We will be sure to pass along your comments to our leadership team. We hope to be able to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed January 17, 2020

we stayed at this hotel in first week of jan, 2020 for one week. check in and out was hastle free and quick, but house keeping was a disaster, we complained about it to the manager he said he will send the housekeeper to take our dirty towels out and no body ever showed up, instead they send us more towels, he compensated it with free character breakfast, but dirty towels were never removed. Indira at concierge desk was very helpful in guiding us about what to see first and how to plan our days for all the parks. she was very patient and answered all our questions despite of line up behind us, she have us proper time and did not rush giving the information and helped us plan our days. I would recommend first time visitors to go to her for any planning help and park tickets. overall it was a great trip.

WisdomgirlOttawa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent stay. We are so glad you had a great time including your check-in, our service, and your park planning. We will be sure to pass along your comments to our leadership team. We hope to be able to welcome you back in the future!