My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful stay at the Buena Vista Palace over the holidays (December 23 to 29th, 2006). Staff was friendly and very accomodating. The facilities are beautiful and our room was exactly how it looked from the pictures. We had a resort view with a king bed on the 18th floor. The mattress and pillows were heavenly...we even had to buy a new bed when we returned home because our stay had been so comfy and relaxed. All of the renovations are complete and everything was clean and well presented. We were there for the Disney experience. It was a short walk to the Disney Marketplace and Downtown Disney, or you could hop on the shuttles. Shuttles are run by Mears transportation and are motorcoach buses. They usually ran on time, or slightly behind, but no complaints. You are the last stop to be picked up on the way to the parks, which is awesome and a short jaunt to all the parks. On the way home you are the last to be dropped off, but the drivers are usually entertaining. Being that is was Christmas, the parks were very busy and the prices of things weren't as expensive as we thought. The hotel area is also very nice. There are two pool areas, basketball court, etc. The Outback restaurant was pricey, but definitely worth every penny. You recieve a one time use coupon of 25% off for the restaurant when you check in. The cafe downstairs was also a bit pricey, but we would usually just grab a bagel and coffee to start the day off and be on our way early to the parks. Some people are not aware that there is a resort fee. This fee includes several things including bottled water every day, newspaper, Disney transportation, etc. We were also charged one night upon booking, which we were not made aware of...but this is deducted from your final bill. We did not rent a car for our stay as we only planned on staying in the Disney area. If you want to venture to Universal studios, check with guest services and they will set you up with transportation, which cost us $30 round trip for the 2 of us. Otherwise, all other park transportation was covered through the hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommed this hotel...and we will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across the from over 150 one-of-a-kind restaurants, boutiques and the best of entertainment at Disney Springs™, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace provides a contemporary oasis in a location second to none. The lake-front hotel has recently completed extensive renovations that include stylish, modern guest room redesign and the addition of two large pools, with private cabanas, a poolside restaurant and a Float Lagoon with beach entry that the whole family will love. Hilton Buena Vista Palace offers 5 dining options and a Disney Character Breakfast. Disney Benifits include complimentary shuttle to the parks, and onsite Disney store. Beginning January 1, guests of the hotel will have access to Walt Disney World theme park Extra Magic Hours benefit! Theme park admission and special voucher received at check-in will be required. Valid for stays through December 31. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa