After reading scores of reviews on TA and looking for a real value for money hotel for our 40th wedding anniversary visit my wife and I chose the Buena Vista Palace, a hotel we had last used about 15 years ago. What a change - what a transformation - and what a great choice for us! When we drove up, the bell boys were waiting to park our car, but we informed them that we would be parking the car ourselves (and saving a few bucks!). That didn't make the slightest difference. They greeted us warmly every time we returned to the hotel, opening the door for us. We encountered the same friendliness when we checked in - and this was typical of staff throughout the hotel during our stay. We were treated as VIP guests and, in truth, it made us feel really at home. The room was modern and spotless and the bed was extremely comfortable. I happened to mention to the receptionist when we checked in that we were on our 40th wedding anniversary and in our room on the next day was a bottle of bubbly on ice and a plate of strawberries. The breakfast in the Watercress Cafe was varied and plentiful and our only regret was that we only had one meal in The Outback Restaurant, which was on the last day of our four days at the BVP. The meal could not be faulted, with my steak vastly superior to the one I had been served a couple of days earlier in Shula's Steakhouse in the Dolphin Hotel, which mysteriously is rated the top restaurant by TA in Orlando. The grounds at the BVP were excellent maintained and the same staff friendliness was evident around the heated swimming pool. We benefited from a special rate of 99 dollars a night for bed and breakfast which, frankly, was a 'steal'. It was outstanding value for money and I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone. It is also in a great position just a five minute walk to Downtown Disney. My wife and I will certainly return on our next visit to Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across the from over 150 one-of-a-kind restaurants, boutiques and the best of entertainment at Disney Springs™, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace provides a contemporary oasis in a location second to none. The lake-front hotel has recently completed extensive renovations that include stylish, modern guest room redesign and the addition of two large pools, with private cabanas, a poolside restaurant and a Float Lagoon with beach entry that the whole family will love. Hilton Buena Vista Palace offers 5 great dining options, including a 24-hour market and a Disney Character Breakfast that will create photo ops of a lifetime. At our official Walt Disney World hotel, get to all four Disney parks with ease via continuous complimentary shuttle, which also runs to Disney Springs™ in the evenings. Additional amenities include an onsite Disney store, state-of-the-art fitness center, convenient business center and Concierge Desk to help plan your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa