Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs
$148
$111
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$199
$192
$172
$212
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$394
$313
Orbitz.com
5,519 results
All reviewsdisney springsisland suiteself parkingpool areacharacter breakfastlazy riversmall balconyclose to downtownepcot fireworksthe buslobby barmagic kingdomshuttle serviceparksbalconiestransportationtheme
Reviewed March 16, 2014

5 min walk from lobby and you are in the Disney Experience so location is great!

Every member of staff was helpful and professional, couldn't have been more courteous. Room I had was King Size, clean neat and well maintained. 25th floor so the view was great!

Never waited long for lifts, pool had plenty of recliners, food options were plentiful. Honestly, very pleased.

Room Tip: Room 2521 had a great view out over the Disney area. Lifts were plentiful so no delay. Room clean and in good order
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Garth C, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Reviewer:

Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! I will never get tired of hearing from our guests who had a great stay! Our location has always been one of our most popular draws, since we are across the street from Downtown Disney.

Again, thanks for choosing the Buena Vista Palace and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Our recent experience at the Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa was great. The registration process was pleasant. The hotel public areas were clean an Tidy. Our room was maintained by service staff very well...even on the day where we slept in very late...and they serviced the room in the afternoon.

We ended up with two reservations to extend our stay. I emailed the hotel to ask how to handle it to insure we ended up in the same room, and there was no reply. It was handled at check in.

We liked the ability to walk to Downtown Disney, and the free shuttle to Disney parks.

We found it to be a fine hotel.

1  Thank ottofueler

Dear Reviewer:

Your review of the Buena Vista Palace Hotel is very much appreciated. I hope you were able to take advantage of some of our many amenities such as the Spa, fitness center, restaurants or one of our three pools (although sleeping in on a comfortable bed is an imenity in itself!).

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!

The Pros:
We found the hotel very nice, although not new. The room was fine, the service at all levels exceptional. The room service was prompt and the food was exceptional.

The Cons:

The Valet parking fees are exorbitant! The Self Parking is a block away, with no access other than walking down the street. We assume there was an indoor path to this parking lot but never found it. I never cease to be amazed at how larger hotels seem to think it's ok to gouge their customers for services provided cheaper or free at smaller hotels.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
OrlandoInterested, Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear Mike

Thank you for your review. We are glad you were happy with our service levels and the hotel overall. We currently have a new valet company and are evaluating our pricing structure.

We do appreciate your comments.

Cindy

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I was there for couple of days and the hotel was very good located across from Downtown Disney. People were very friendly and extra nice. Housekeeping ladies were smiling all the time. Hoping coming back soon. Room was very clean and beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Garth C, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Reviewer:

Thanks for your first-rate review on the Buena Vista Palace Hotel and Spa! We appreciate your positive feedback and are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. The decision to purchase pillow-top mattresses for all our beds was perhaps the best decision ever made! We receive many compliments on how comfortable the beds are.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Each year I attend a conference at this hotel and each year the issues are the same. Horribly long front desk lines. 20 - 30 minutes and can get even worse. Though the rooms have been redone, in the last 5 years or so, my rooms always smell musty. They even ran out of food at our convention lunch and 75 or more people were asked to wait until they could make more chicken. I can imagine being off on the food order by a few people but 10% of the audience is too much. Next, 1 bartender? really, a conference for 1000 people and your bartender could not process all the tabs so he made people wait for an hour. Lastly, I asked for and got an additional hour for late check out but what they did not tell me what that my room key would no longer work after 11 am so what should have been a 5 minute stop to change and get my bags took 45 minutes as I had to wait in the front desk line again and sadly even that key did not work and I had to call security. The hospitality staff is kind and smiling however. Sorry Buena Vista Palace, this last stay was the last straw.

1  Thank LetaH0131

Dear Reviewer:

Although I was glad to read in your review that our staff is kind and smiling, I was discouraged to hear you had concerns with the lines at check-in and later had trouble with your room key. I apologize for the inconvenience and am sorry your experience wasn't what it should have been.