The BV Palace looks good on paper, but we were glad to be in the Disney Parks all day and not spending time hanging around this hotel. We took swimsuits, but did not use the pool. It looked adequate, but not worth a walking trip to get there from our room in November. We must have stayed in the older part of the hotel. While our room was clean, there was a prolific odor of mildew or a smell that reminded me of an old wet boat that always hung in the air in our room. The carpet was worn and the area we stayed in must have been a portion of the hotel that is purposely neglected to offer those rooms at lower prices. Bear in mind, it is a large hotel and there must be more updated rooms according to all of these reviews. Our room needed a bad updating - at least in the air conditioning. It's difficult to enjoy a room that smells so wet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort is walking distance to the newly re-imagined Disney Springs®. Enjoy complimentary shuttle to Disney Theme Parks (all within 5 miles of the hotel), Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, our new Float Lagoon pool, newly renovated guest rooms, exciting new restaurants and much more! Plus, we're just 25 minutes from downtown Orlando and the Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa