Spent a week in November at the Palace for a conference. It really is a nice conference facility. Right across the street from Downtown Disney so you can spend 5 minutes and walk to a number of restaurants. The pool area is nice but could use some updating and needs to have some ongoing staff attention. One day the hot tub is full of water and the next it is so low it needs to be filled but it wasn't until a day later. It does have a fun atmosphere and the grounds are really nice to walk through. Service is good but for a facility like that it could be better. Nothing specific wrong just have experienced more friendly service at similar hotels. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I really slept well on the beds. The shower had great water pressure. We stayed on a high floor so the view was tremendous from the small balcony. It was very humid and so damp and a bit musty in the room. The bus service is certainly not like staying at a true Disney resort but was ok... not as frequent service and drivers not as friendly and helpful...again nothing really wrong just not the same high standard as the Disney service. Mostly ate elsewhere but ordered room service twice and it was on time and quite good. Like a lot of these places they charge a resort fee for some services that are often included in hotels (fridge, Wi-Fi which was not very reliable) but you also get the Disney shuttle,...but really just part of the room fee.... annoying more than anything else but getting very common. The walls are not great, we could hear our neighbors talking (and they were not that loud) but I could have joined their conversation the wall seems so thin. It is certainly not a "palace" and a bit uneven in its overall product and service offering. Really just depends on the rate you can get (plus the resort fee) and what things are most important for your stay. To sum up...nice room, very good bed, great location, uneven but decent service, in need of some physical upgrades.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an Orlando resort getaway that ascends above the rest. Soaring 27 stories above the world's favorite destination, Buena Vista Palace is a beautiful resort in the Walt Disney World® Resort just a short walk from Disney Springs™. Guests can enjoy complimentary transportation to Disney Theme Parks and the Disney Springs™ area. Feel the magic the moment you arrive. For work or play, delight in our exclusive amenities, stunning accommodations, and alluring setting. Plus, we're just 25 minutes from downtown Orlando and the Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa