First, traveling was my husband, 20yr old daughter, my 6yr old son, and me. My husband called to confirm our room one week prior to our 3 night stay to ensure that we would have 2 double or queen beds. They said no problem. We arrive and they had no rooms with 2 beds left. So, they wanted to put us in a room with one king and a double sleeper sofa(which the sofa sleepers are not comfortable, unless you are a small child). Well, my husband was upset, so to accommodate they put us in a suite with the same sleeping situation but just a larger room and offered a rollaway at no extra charge. We went to our room and it took forever for them to bring the rollaway and extra towels. And thank goodness we got a rollaway because the sleeper sofa was really, really worn. The room we stayed in was old with poor ventilation so there was mildew in corners of the room and bathroom and it looked liked they tried to paint over it. The glass shower leaked out big time. Our room was "poolside" and people were at the pool until 1 and 2 am, and they were loud! You could hear every time the balcony door opened and closed from the room above. Now, they were 2 buildings, the main and the other one that we stayed in across on the other side of the pool. I'm not sure if the main building was any better and the building we stayed in was older, but that was where the suites were so, not sure. The thing I did like is that we were able to walk to Downtown Disney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an Orlando resort getaway that ascends above the rest. Soaring 27 stories above the world's favorite destination, Buena Vista Palace is a beautiful resort in the Walt Disney World® Resort just a short walk from Disney Springs™. Guests can enjoy complimentary transportation to Disney Theme Parks and the Disney Springs™ area. Feel the magic the moment you arrive. For work or play, delight in our exclusive amenities, stunning accommodations, and alluring setting. Plus, we're just 25 minutes from downtown Orlando and the Orlando International Airport (MCO). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel And Spa
- Buena Vista Palace Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Palace
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa